anal

D

djdetox909

why are the moderadors on this site all anal about evey****n little thing man ( to me atleast) **** you fools swear this siteis the ****! like if me posting a **** message on a diferent section is going to make a ****n diferece. what are you expecting ?? people to follow your evey rule? yay!(claps hand) you corected me on how to post a message you win a moderator of the year award.. you didnt have to close my thread.. its no bigy i kow but wow some people just wanna correct the whole ****n world on the smallest things!

hey man no problem, let me explain something... ;)

All the requests are closed so the "review" of this particular track is posted as a new thread, with (REVIEW) in the title, all this is just to make everything easier to read and understand.

There is no problem about your post man, I didn't mean to sound harsh. The main rule here is to be careful with the language :). some threads are moved around from a forum to another, but its really rare that we close something for what you thought.

Hope this clarifies a little bit :) It is good ot explain all this sometimes.

Take care, see you around! If you look, most requests have been reviewed, and a conversation with the artist was very valuable and interesting.

djdetox909 said:
why are the moderadors on this site all anal about evey****n little thing man ( to me atleast) **** you fools swear this siteis the ****! like if me posting a **** message on a diferent section is going to make a ****n diferece. what are you expecting ?? people to follow your evey rule? yay!(claps hand) you corected me on how to post a message you win a moderator of the year award.. you didnt have to close my thread.. its no bigy i kow but wow some people just wanna correct the whole ****n world on the smallest things!

djdetox909, did you have a bad night or somethin' ? It's cool chill a bit. I listened to a few minutes of your track and when the review comes out.. i'll post!

I hope you are cool.,..don't trip:D

Back