The Amazing Slothman - Sleepaholic EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feedback.

Your mixes are good. Thought your drum work with the guitars worked in a sort of contrasting way. Some of the tracks are sort of Bonobo ish in style which is great.
Maybe its just the track order, but i felt like the first 3 tracks used a similar sound set, the guitar used was kinda expected. I liked the variation used in the last two tracks more.

This is def a fun song and I like what you did hear with the different type of drum beat. Did you play that guitar? It sounds really realistic. I also love the chord progressions. Production and mixing sound perfect and I really can't think of anything bad to say about this one - maybe switch it up on the 3rd act and add some fast hi-hats or a fast paced electronic drum beat...just nit-picking. This is a really great song and I'm a big fan of your style.

Very different is that you playing guitar?? Musically its something nice to listen too I really like it a lot any where I can download it?

Thank you all! Everything you hear was recorded with a microphone (+random instruments) or synth, so yea, I played them all (except the sitar-kind-of-instrument in the 5th song, that's digital). Glad you like it overall!

Chrisgalactic: I plan to make a bandcamp where my stuff will be downloadable, but a bit later.

Now i understand why you think my stuff is too aggressive :). The truth is i like your ep a lot! You have some awesome vibes going and you are quite a talented composer, everything is smooth clean and tight mixwise, absolutely no complaints about this. great job.! respect.

this a dope project bro , the sound quality was great, i did not feel at any point intime i needed to skip ahead and i was entertained all the way through. i wouldnt change a thing personally. keep up the good work man youve got potential

Really cool stuff man! Lantern is such a beautiful track. That guitar is just so pleasant to the ears. Great work!

i dig this shit dude! listened to the whole ep! definetely like the guitars, keep this up mate, ill look out for more of your work! :) cant say anything about the mixing since im sitting on shitty laptop speakers atm! but it sounds tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back