50 Cent - She Wants It SafehAnDzmiX

try uploading to ****** or soundlick so ppl can just stream it fam

but uh im feelin where you took the track. Different approach than what I expected...sounds more techno dance type of track, but I still like it even tho im not into that type of music lol

I love the synths you used my only real complaint is when I hear the hook...maybe try usin some strings or somethin that compliments the hook and build it up a lil more because imo thats the best part of the song.

I agree, find yourself a page, where people can stream your stuff...

The track is really original. Nice work. Got a bit of timbo flavor there. A lot of change ups so it keeps interesting.
Cool stuff.

i'll register a soundclick page when i get back from lunch..not to fond of it though..

thanks for feedback though

edit
soundclick links added

Last edited:
Cool track, I apreciate that u made it sound "technoish" cuz i like doing it myself. Try and upload just the instramental because that seems to sugarcoat it. But from what im hearing this is a excelent track.

i like the way it moves along at a good pace...i thought about taking mines to a drum and bass way but i decided to homage timbo on it...props on the remix tho and thanks for the comments on the pics im also a photographer i only make remixes for fun

Sorry I am not feeling this one, It's well done but I have listen to the original about 50 times, Timbo is a monster, but you definitvely got skills, I will listen other song from you.

Back