2 hot a$$ instrumentals- Jramos

The first track was different, That synth was a little rough. Overall a pretty dope track with the strings and ****.

The second track was cool to, you have a different sound that im not used to which is a good thing lol

thanks, yeah that synth is pretty rough, I like to distort the hell out my synths to darken the track
this sound im going for is all for the same album, thats why they sound similar, in a nutshell its looped up grimey melodies with hip hop beats lol...my beats are usually all over the place

Awww... these are nice bro!

I love the second one though. It gave me this... J-Poppy feel. As soon as that synth dropped... I felt it.

First track was great. It could use some counter melodies, or something subtle panned. That main synth could use about -2.5db @ or around 340hz.

Second track I loved. Maybe some pads that can be used as a emotional string?

Mix where great!

Keep it up Jramos!

I like listening to your music!

thanks for the positive feed guys, good tips broken friday...that was just the first verse for the first beat, a pad kicks in on the second and the third has a counter melody lol good ears

The first beat is my kinda style. Very downtempo and grimey. Though I think you should maybe still up the volume on the synths. The drums stick out I think a lot more than they should. It's good to get the feeling of the harmony also. Man, I'm loving your whole downtempo feeling. Like broken friday said, your tracks need some harmony just to bring it on home. I have some stuff on the front page if you wanna check it out.

i like to let the artist harmonize, it makes the track more personal....well not really lol i just get a little lazy, but thats a good idea tho

glad u guys are feeling the beats, its cool because their really different and this is music I love to make. Plus its all composed, so I don't gotta worry about clearing shii#t

djblak11 said:
The first beat is my kinda style. Very downtempo and grimey. Though I think you should maybe still up the volume on the synths. The drums stick out I think a lot more than they should. It's good to get the feeling of the harmony also. Man, I'm loving your whole downtempo feeling. Like broken friday said, your tracks need some harmony just to bring it on home. I have some stuff on the front page if you wanna check it out.

i just checked your page, whoa,, that first beat is so smooth...you got some quality beats man, i could tell you put alot of work into them

1st track i think could use some more melodies but i'm really loving the whole vibe of it .

the second one i loved it a lil more changes to the drums and percussion would be great !

i like your style..

Studio_Profect said:
1st track i think could use some more melodies but i'm really loving the whole vibe of it .

the second one i loved it a lil more changes to the drums and percussion would be great !

i like your style..

thanks man, I put percussion at first but it kinda killed the vibe so its there just really low and bitcrushed,, but ill attempt it again with fresh ears

Back