2 Chainz Trap BANGER!!!!! F4F

The high synth sounds a little stale in my opinion, but I really like the rest of the sounds in the mix. Drums are nice and clean, and it all works well together. Nice stuff!

Change that snare please. What effect are you going for with the squeaky noise? I feel awkward listening to this, but all these flaws are overpowered by that brilliantly banging bass which IMO is the highlight of the beat and rightly so.

Please check out my mix below

The Short Deadly Mix by Sunil Malhotra Party Hard vs Oliver Twist vs Chammak Challo vs Kolaveri vs Gangnam Style - YouTube

Donae'o -- Party Hard vs D'banj -- Oliver Twist vs Akon -- Chammak Challo vs Dhanush -- Kolaveri vs Psy -- Gangnam Style

Download free mp3 from Party Hard vs Oliver Twist vs Chammak Challo vs Kolaveri vs Gangnam Style - YouTube

Last edited:
First off in my opinion 2 chains needs to be slapped like the clown for weak rapping but lets see about this beat now. Okay This beat seems to go in a lot of directions with the snares timing and the 808s pithing up and down. The ingredients are here but things need to be fixed just so people can groove to the beat rather than listen to a off timing beat that they can't feel.It takes time to get to a point were your making stable music but you'll get there https://www.futureproducers.com/for...check-out-hot-trap-music-425529/#post49527139

intro sounds fishy like the homie said before,but this is a great crazy 2 chainz type beat,love the mix,an the bass,this is a song for non sense bragging an boasting,an u made great soundtrack to it lol

That slide on the whistle sound is sick. All the other drum elements are pretty much standard with regards to trap. Arp is cool and the kind of I'm going to murder you undertones to the music box is legit. That whistle melody you put together is real catchy though. Definitely plenty of space in this mix for a rapper could see you adding some stops and chops into this to give it a bit more swagger (yeah I said it). I think a few more effects to the mix and this would be pretty much optimus primed and ready for a 2 chainz character.

Overall man I can dig it!

Check me out -

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tyle-prod-kfx-kicks-productions-{f4f}-425661/

Back