17 year old Producer

Man you got some good stuff. It really perked my ears up. Really liked your music. I am following you now on Soundcloud so I will check in from time to time and give you a listen

Hey man, I really like your beats although I haven't got round to listening to em all yet :)
I was listening to Beat 65 though and I got some distortion coming through at certain points in the beat although I actually felt it added to the song a bit - I just wasn't sure if it was intentional...
Keep em up, you got another follower!

Hey man, I really like your beats although I haven't got round to listening to em all yet :)
I was listening to Beat 65 though and I got some distortion coming through at certain points in the beat although I actually felt it added to the song a bit - I just wasn't sure if it was intentional...
Keep em up, you got another follower!

Thank You

I like that Gone For So Long as soon as it started. Song dropped. Beat is interesting. I like the percussion and the little effects. Only complaint about the instrumental is that those strings are like super epic but some of the percussion seems like it'd be better suited for something light-hearted and party-like (mainly the synthy blips). Not really feeling the rappers though. Beat 65 starts cools as hell like the other one. I like this one. You make cool intros. This one is cool overall. I think it's mixed a little loud though. You've got like break downs and stuff but they're just as loud as when the full beat is playing, which kinda defeats a little bit of the point of having a break down to begin with. I like the beat a lot though. The super maximized mix is my only issue with it.

Hit my thread up when you get the chance.

Back