yoyoyoyo Help meh with the pitches please

S

steviebeatzilla

alrite well im new in here so expect everything that goes along with that. now i need to know of a way to edit samples, more specifically i want to affect the pitch of the sample without distorting it. i can do this now in fl studios but i hate having to load samples in there and then export them so i can chop on my mpc i hav logic too but im lookin for something kinda efficiant thanks.... holla

alrite well im new in here so expect everything that goes along with that. now i need to know of a way to edit samples, more specifically i want to affect the pitch of the sample without distorting it. i can do this now in fl studios but i hate having to load samples in there and then export them so i can chop on my mpc i hav logic too but im lookin for something kinda efficiant thanks.... holla

When you say distorting it you mean without altering the tempo? Timestretching?
I'm sure the MPC can do that...

What mpc you've got? Have you read your manual?

Just change the tune of the sample in your programs.. If you don't want the tempo to change, youäll need to timestrech it too.

Last edited:
i have reason, fl, mpc1000, and protools. they all serve different purposes.

i got the same set up except instead of mpc i got the mpd24. I use fl for my drums and sampling, reason for the synths, PT record vocals... All you really need right there! :) w how does the dude that posted this topic use fl studio and logic? does he use two computers? fl is only pc based logic is only mac based?

i got the same set up except instead of mpc i got the mpd24. I use fl for my drums and sampling, reason for the synths, PT record vocals... All you really need right there! :) w how does the dude that posted this topic use fl studio and logic? does he use two computers? fl is only pc based logic is only mac based?

that damn reason is the shizzz......i can't use the piano roll though. i rewire it to FL.

other than that i think u can run FL on MAC if you have some windows like interface...bootcamp or something like that. or he could have to computers....he might have it like that.

open rewired in fl.... then click open reason when rewired pops-up.. then delete everything from reason except the midi out thing at the very top. (that means get rid of the mixer and combinator) then open up like nn-xt. Next open up midi out in fl studio.... set it to channel 2 then click on it and open the piano roll it should work. If you need more help let me know. Thanks. (there also should be one button on rewired below where it says reason... click it, then click the nn-xt on the right and and click add to port.... you should be good)

Back