YouTube just deleted my video!!!

one-derkid

Beatmaker Extraordinaire
Dear OKPRODS:

We have disabled the following material as a result of a third-party notification from Stage 3 Music claiming that this material is infringing:
ONE-DERKID beat video 8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf6iHYScnEY
Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to prevent this from happening, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.
If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Center.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was disabled due to mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages.
Sincerely,
— The YouTube Team

Just in case you didn't know, they are out there lurkin in the internet bushes....waiting to put the smack down on your candy @$$E$....thought it was funny.

BROADCAST YOURSELF BYTCHES!!!!

Last edited:
damn.

Did you just post one of your beats on youtube or what??

its been up there for a while. i know they warn you about copyright infringement, but who really listens? i guess i know now.

Subscribed to your channel long time ago, but i still really don't understand that copyright sh*t on youtube, why? - for example those beat making videos - when you show how you make a sampled beat on that youtube video, you have already paid for exact vinyl exact price, so the question is how they can jump on you about some of copyright sh*t if you don't sell your material via youtube? You only play it. That would be the same if record label/material owner call me on my mob. phone and said - hey don't play that Diana Ross CD/vinyl at your home/car because anyone else can hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Subscribed to your channel long time ago, but i still really don't understand that copyright sh*t on youtube, why? - for example those beat making videos - when you show how you make a sampled beat on that youtube video, you have already paid for exact vinyl exact price, so the question is how they can jump on you about some of copyright sh*t if you don't sell your material via youtube? You only play it. That would be the same if record label/material owner call me on my mob. phone and said - hey don't play that Diana Ross CD/vinyl at your home/car because anyone else can hear it.

thanks for subscribing

I'm guessing that is the performance part of performance rights...music can't even be heard in public without the proper licensing.

Maybe I should go and delete my other videos before the po po comes a-knocking.

Last edited:
i got the same thing with my guitar cover video's
2 got deleted due copyright infringements
still really pissed about it!

Very True... Theres millions of videos on youtube that play quality full songs...why would they jump on a sample that a dude's using for a beat?

Very True... Theres millions of videos on youtube that play quality full songs...why would they jump on a sample that a dude's using for a beat?

Well its up to the owners of those songs to file a claim. Stage 3 music owns part of the Aerosmith (sampled for that beat) catalog so they made a complaint to Youtube. Pockets must be tight if they are scouring the internet for infringements.

wow, thats bull****... i knew youtube sucked but this....ugh.

not sure i can be mad at Youtube...they did warn me...

I went and deleted all my videos because eventually they will all be found out. If I make anymore videos it will be on some desktop record type shyt..and I will showcase my original tracks. Then I can tell Youtube to infringe deeeeeeeeeez............

peace.

that sucks i saw your vids once thought your beats were pretty tight...youtube always deletes the good stuff...like when they deleted LA, LA8kuwait mix) pissed me off...listened to that track everyday for like 2 months and one day its gone...plus its rare as ****...took me forever just to find the clean version

Back