WTF HAPPENED with FP!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*AJAX*

Long time lurker here, and I was wondering what is with the lack of good info/knowledge in the hip hop and sampling forums? Dont get me wrong there are still good threads on this site, but it seems like a few main contributers left and everyone else doesnt really care to share useful info. I appreciate all of those who are still making effort to help those of us who need it. I live in a tiny city in souther cali and I am honestly one of 2 producers here that actually takes it serious. Its really hard to come by good info and get honest opinion if there are not people to get it from. Im just looking to grow as a producer and take the next step.

I decided that I will do my part and try and post regularly. I just want other opinions on why there has been a decline in info??? I am willing to share any info and knowledge i know. Even though it may not be much maybe it can get things started. Thanks for any replies in advance. And if i dont get any replies (cause I can see how things are lately) thanks for any reads.

PS sry if this is hard to read this is literally my first internet post ever....

Haha! You are complaining about people not giving you info when you have just been lurking dude. You ask a question if you want it answered! Don't wait for some person to come through and ask for you.

Haha! You are complaining about people not giving you info when you have just been lurking dude. You ask a question if you want it answered! Don't wait for some person to come through and ask for you.

Exactly.

Also,
These forums can be a good place for asking experienced members but it's not a replacement for studying stuff and learning yourself.

If you want to know something, google it. If you can't find an answer (which I can't imagine somebody not finding an answer) then post it. It's simple.

However, let's not forget that as with many other forums and sites, this is beginning to degenerate into a pimp my tune kinda place with little or no regard for the experience of others.

Folks don't want to research, they don't want search, they want an instant answer now. And there are others who think their small amount of knowledge is worth more than years of experience. So the place gets littered with half-truths and lies hiding the facts and the hard-won experiences of others who want to contribute and guide and mentor.

Damn it FP!! You're starting to piss me off. There are no longer people here handing out information where I don't have to ask for it. Now, I'm expected to create an account and hang around here, ask questions and talk to other people??? WTF! I expect to come here and be spoonfed information without having to look or ask for it and people to tell me how awesome my beatz are. If you can't provide me with that then I'm gone.

This is as bad as before I got Beetmaker!! I was having to do all that shit myself.

LOL I didnt mean to come off like someone who wanted the url to a make my ishh hott website. Sorry if it came out that way. I was just asking a question and wanted a couple answers from people who post here regularly. Im not looking for an instant answer to my productions problems, I was stating my opinion as a guy who has lurked for awhile...I dunno this place used to have a different tone.

And WTF is Beetmaker!!!

Some of the main educated people are still here, they just don't post that often. But they will show up if you ask an educated question.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Good to hear.

Serious question tho. What is everyones approach when composing the structure of their music???. Im working on making my tracks build and break down effectively but I have problems with creating enough variation to do so. It seems i get stuck on one idea and want to loop it forever and use track dropouts to change it up a little bit. How do I get out of this phase of tracks becoming to simple or repetitive. I noticed that the more I listen to different genres from different time periods I get better at what im talking about. But whats everyones approach to their songs?? I know it is different for everyone but when you compose do you approach it with the mindset of 4-8 bars at a time or is it phrase by phrase thought, idea, ect... and how do you build upon each thought?

LOL I didnt mean to come off like someone who wanted the url to a make my ishh hott website. Sorry if it came out that way. I was just asking a question and wanted a couple answers from people who post here regularly. Im not looking for an instant answer to my productions problems, I was stating my opinion as a guy who has lurked for awhile...I dunno this place used to have a different tone.

And WTF is Beetmaker!!!

This is https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-samplers-software/beet-maker-2-o-vst-316947/

You shouldn't complain if you chose to watch and not participate. You are part of the problem you are complaining about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back