Will other producers chop the same as you did?

dmajor100

I was just wondering if a record can only be flipped a few times does that mean another producer or others did the exact same chops as you just did, what are the chances? Im sure drums would be different but im sure there are chops in records that can not be passed up cause they must be used so thats what I been thinking.

You can flip a record a different way each time their no rule that says if a producer already flipped it you cant flip it again

I know that u can but im saying will others arrange the same way with the exact chops I took? Is there a chance of thia happeninf or is it slim to none

there's definitely a chance, especially if there's only like a 2 or 4 bar loop to chop

Lets say 1000 producers flipped the sam sample dont you think there would be a chance of alot of people coming out with the same thing?

when people actually used to flip samples in the "Flip This" section, majority of them sounded identical, just different drum sounds/variations

But theres not just one sample our there so I guess the numbers are lower bit maybe there are samples that have been flipped 100 times or more

but look at alchemist's hold you down vs just blaze's soon youll understand. same sample different creative minds

I guess im truinf to get at it some what takes away originality amd when people say u can make it your own thats kinda true but only so much. But idk I guess it is what it is and if I havent heared anythinf on the radio or a album I guess its fair game to make my it my own.

Its happened to me more than once. I try not to worry about it though. I posted a song like that a year or so ago actually. I flipped Anita Ward's Cant Nobody Love You Like I Do and someone else flipped it almost exactly the same way I did. They changed the drums and didn't add the synths I did. I didn't even feel bitten I just felt like I was on the same page and I did the beat 3 years prior to hearing that one. Either way I try not to worry about it. It happens even on the mainstream

Dam,lol well I guess if urs was far better drums and ur other instrements were on point I guess it wasnt to bad.

theres always a chance but lesson learned is be the most creative you can get when flipping beats

Back