Where's the Beet Maker VST????

Q

QSOULBEATZ

I would do anything in the world for a Beet Maker VST but sell my soul to the devil. lol please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Looking You might find it......... Oh yeah i heard dr. dre is using it now....... so it might help you make ill beats.....

Keep Looking You might find it......... Oh yeah i heard dr. dre is using it now....... so it might help you make ill beats.....
yeah i heard hes using it right now on the detox album- other bigg hit producers have made millions off a cheapd price vst - it suppose to be like better than an mpc an protools [ut together ! d/f

Oh come on people.. Don't be such retards and just upload the file for your fellow FutureProducers..

ok ok, i'm going to ruin the fun here, sorry guys.

but mr.QSoulBeatz, there is no such thing as beetmaker vsti. period.

it was a joke that the founder of Futureproducers made up years ago. and it seems to be a good one too because the original "beetmaker" thread is still up there in "rap/rnb/hiphop" section (i guess that's where it is). you've seen the video of mysto&pizzi in studio with beetmaker on the computer screen? ...it's a joke too.

it's awesome how many people actually register here just so that they could ask where to get beetmaker or say "thanks" in the original thread. i think beetmaker was the reason is registered here in a first place...made my first post on that thread too if i remember correctly... and i remember noblewordz telling me to piss off... ah, good times. good times..

ps. i want me a beetmaker t-shirt !

EDIT: and seriously, send to label -button. does someone really believe in something like that...rofl... it's funny tho. :)

Last edited:
^OP was serious?
I hope not lol I came here and found the thread and once had the damn thing (dont know where i got it from) but I could tell it was a joke after really looking over it. I still get a kick out of telling people its real and its got me platinum status haha. Sorry op do work like the rest of us hard work will get you places.:cheers:

u whats funny now an days - people r suckers they'll believe anything even if they see it - dont believe everything u hear nor see - gullable ass idiots !!

Last edited:
Back