Where is it possible to get vocal snippets?

bigbadwolf

The thing I mean is like - do y'all remember track of Cypress Hill "Latin Lingo" - that looped vocal snippet, or other example The Game "Dreams" - there is such a vocal as well, which fills the whole beat. So I'm having a question where can I get such kind of vocal cuts to use them with the same purpose? Peace goes out

i dont know about the cypress hill track but for the game track is just sampled from a jerry butler song. i think its called no money down. if you listen to the song they basically just eq it and chop it and speed it up. most of the vocal samples in tracks are not solo vocals but parts of tracks. hope this helps. p

well. my true idea was concerning Game's track - not the cut of vocals (where male vocals go like "i love you, because i love u" or some like dat - i'm not sure about dat) - but about very small patch of vocals which continues along the beat goes - it appears as to be looped and constantly repeats. my question is where can i get acapellas, samples of different vocals - whatever - which can come some handy in buildin' a beat.
check me out, by the way, myspace.com/aintstoping

You can chop a any vocal part of the song that your sampling. Thats what kanye did with "Dreams". and if its got instruments with the vocal sample fit it to your beat so that the instruments behind the vocals flow with your drums and if the vocal chop has got drums behind it just filter it by dropping the sample below 250hz. You can find good vocal stuff anywhere in a song, just listen and chop.

hey, u're havin lots of vocal snippests in ur tracks. WHERE DO U GET VOCALS??? in internet, where? and how long are you in music making? cuz ur beats sound cool.

not sure if you mean me or wes but ill assume me cause wes didnt have a link. anyways, thanks, i have been making beats for a little over a month now and i get all my sample from soul records from the 60's and 70's and also lots of foreign records...im sure if you hit the record shops in hungary you can find a lot of stuff that would be dope. so yeah get your hands on some records and start cutting them up with a sampler and youll have all the vocals you could ever want. p

Back