Where is a good place for me to find samples of weather reports or people speaking?

EuanCaiAtkinson

Just looking for a decent site or piece of software which gives me spoken or sung vocal samples. they would benefit my pieces greatly.

hope you can help :)

Your tv got most likely some kind of audio outputs. At least for headphones. Record from there.

Depends on your outputs and inputs. It's quite simple really. You just have to look at your TV's audio outs and see how they look and do the same to your computer's audio input.
3.5mm plug cable might work at least if you tv has headphones-out and if you have a built in interface in your computer, if you have bought an audio interface for music production, you probably would need a 6.35mm plug on that end.
You also might have RCA outs on your tv. Take a look at Tweak's Everything you were Afraid to Ask about Cables, it will help you figure out what kind of a cable you need.

If you don't have any recording software, here's Audacity.

Try googling whatever local news network you have, usually they have vids of current news on their website. Or just go to weather channel dot com or something and search. Do something on your own bro.

Back