What's your Fav barley produced song like "Otis"

A

AudioCzar

"Otis" Had me thinking about other barley changed samples used in songs I mean with few changes other than re arranging the audio what's your favorite ?

"Otis" Had me thinking about other barley changed samples used in songs I mean with few changes other than re arranging the audio what's your favorite ?

I was thinking the same thing. I then started thinking about how I could barely (BARELY) manipulate a sample and get by too! :-)

Weird, I made a thread about not really doing much to a sample, and then Otis drops like a week after.

This way of thinking isn't exactly new though. I like the Otis beats. Real crisp, clean chops. Nice bounce to it. On My Way Home is another good one.

Love Mr West. Dont like OTIS. I hate it when ppl rap over vocals, its like i couldnt find a clean break so **** it. Its like my wife saying I cracked an egg got the shell in your omelet couldnt get it out but you go ahead and eat it.

Love Mr West. Dont like OTIS. I hate it when ppl rap over vocals, its like i couldnt find a clean break so **** it. Its like my wife saying I cracked an egg got the shell in your omelet couldnt get it out but you go ahead and eat it.

Lol. That is hilarious. I think its an acquired taste. It came into fad with like 9th wonder. He was chopping up shit with vocal chops, but it got out of hand. People started sampling verses and just looping them and rhyming over them. Ohh well.

Lol. That is hilarious. I think its an acquired taste. It came into fad with like 9th wonder. He was chopping up shit with vocal chops, but it got out of hand. People started sampling verses and just looping them and rhyming over them. Ohh well.
Lol yeah i feel the same way.

Ohh and my fav least produced beat is probably Notorious B.I.G-Big Poppa, but Puck Fuffy and "I Went For Mine"-Diamond D!

Last edited:
Back