What Mpc you got?

i had the 2000xl and i loved it but i had to sell it......then the 4000 came out which to me was like a better 3000 (3000 owners probably won't agree) which is what i wanted in the first place because of the 4 midi outs and other stuff....so yeah i got the 4000.....however, the filters on the 2000xl are missed...

2000Xl studio plus

FYI:
It really doesn't matter which one you get\have.
It really boils down to sounds & talent.
My 2 cents,
Peace

If You Don't Know How Blend Your Sounds Or How To Do A Song Arrangement Go Learn To Program Your Gear.

I had a 60 II, but then I came up short on the rent one month so....

I have the mpc 1000 but its not the backbone of my home studio nor is it the only "sampler" I use. Its a great piece of equipment but I think you have to really love some music to own one of them...creating your own sounds is work...or just go the common way of buying CD's or cf cards loaded w/ sounds

BMac
www.soundclick.com/bmacsolmuzik

i gots the 2000xl and i luv it. i messed with the 1000 but im definately not a fan, tho i do like the USB connection. im thinkin bout saving up for the 2500 tho

I'm new to the pads, I'm still using fl studio 6 (making hot ass beats) but I'm going to get the MPD 24 and use it with FL studio to start with and see how I like it. then I want to get the 1000 and eventualy get the 2500 and stick wit that one.
can somebody tell me which is better and why between the MPC 1000 & MPC 2500

deshawnpenrose said:
I'm new to the pads, I'm still using fl studio 6 (making hot ass beats) but I'm going to get the MPD 24 and use it with FL studio to start with and see how I like it. then I want to get the 1000 and eventualy get the 2500 and stick wit that one.
can somebody tell me which is better and why between the MPC 1000 & MPC 2500
well some people say the 2500 is what the 1000's and the 2000xl's baby would be like, i.e. u get the best of bpth mpcs. theres no doubt about it, if u got the money get the 2500 over the 100 if not i would choose the XL over the 1000, but thats just me

I have the 1000, and love it { compact } , to those who don't know there is an update for the 1000. It adds alot of new features, including the much sought after TIMESTRETCH...

HOLLA

just got my 2500 and i love it, once i loaded some samples i was bangin out beats in like 5 minutes, already made a beat on it

segundo said:
been using the xl for a long time and it does the job for me what i need it to do.... i have no idea why i upgraded to 32 megs.... 22 seconds is more than enough time for me to get busy...

I feel you. The only reason I upgraded mine is so that I could sample more joints and work on them at the same time. You know how when you sample a joint and then go to chop it up into 16, it won't do it because there is not enough memory. Just, made for better work flow.

Back