What If You Lose The Sample???

K

KayossSonn

Im only a 14 yr. old producer...And i made some good beats but forgot the sample that i used.....i have it in my beat...but i dont know the sample..........I GO CRAZY....because the beat is good, but i lost the sample i used........if someone listens to it, will they find it out?....or or can i use it to spit to even thogh i dont know the sample????.......what can i do???

you canb use the track if your not planning on making money off of the song you are talking about. its not likly that you will get radio play for the song and blow up so it should be str8 to use the track.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol name ur beats (the project file) after the sample that's what i do. I think there was 1 song of Fishcale or one of the GFK albums where RZA forgot the sample he used and they just didn't put the song on it

nobody's suing a 14yr old kid... unless it's the RIAA...or you're Bill Gates' son...

i forget what sample i used only after i flipped it to where i didn't do what i originally wanted to do to it. it happens, as long as you don't try to sell it to sony you're straight... just remember, the RIAA loves you :-)

i remember all of the samples i've used by heart, its not that hard

theres no way youll sell enough to get in trouble for it, realistically.

and just keep a notebook, its that easy. the name of your beat, the sample. if you ever sell beats, its really important you do this.

what do you use to sample

if you use another software to sample
it will save it under that song
and then when you add stuff to it it might say the name of the sound

nobody is gonna know any of them but......."Constant Obsessions"....."6th Sense".....and "Unstoppable"

heres the link____ soundclick.com/kayossproductions

Last edited by a moderator:
Back