Throwbacks

G

Gilson

Post em

To X (or any other mod reading): would be nice to keep this in the sampling/digging section and not move it to the rap section..not really looking for what the people in the that section are in to..no offense to those reading who frequent that section

Yo where is the scratch from where he says "the incre-dible"?. Haha I heard it in Kenn Starr's Back at it Again. Didnt realize that its an old vocal since its here. RIP Guru

ill let it fly kuz tonight i dont feel like moving shit lol

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

@ Xab: I never really felt Beans early on, till I heard "In The Air" - the song is almost hypnotizing. And Pac's "I get around" - I still bump it at every house party I throw...just too fat!

Damn all these songs I haven't heard in forever...great thread.

Here are my throwbacks

"keep this in the sampling/digging section and not move it to the rap section..not really looking for what the people in the that section are in to..no offense to those reading who frequent that section" 150% agree!

Damn Butcher those are some gems...I still listen to Black Star about once a week. It's the one CD I keep in the car in case I forget my Ipod.

Keeping in line with Xab's R&B blasts from the past...

And this one is far from a classic, but damn I had a thing for Ashley Banks haha...

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

When I first heard that Craig David song, I was sure he was gonna blow up Usher style. Love that track.

Im not just on rnb swag lol. Hell that P!nk Record is straight bubble gum of its day with rnb influence lol. Here is some other shit I dig

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Oh and Craig David was an international star before coming to the US. He said he hated American music politics and went back to Europe.

Back