STUDIO:Sample QUALITY ?

eccentric1

HOW WOULD YOU ALL RATE YOUR SAMPLE CHOICE BASED ON THE top 3 would it based on the clarity,instrumentation, the "original artist" , or the studio/record company and producers who recorded it or masterers who mastered it ......because, from first hand experience the ability to mix,eq & all dat ..........esp @ Electric Lady ( place where jimmy hendrix did his albums ) you can tell the difference and sound quality is unique due to the studio being underwater or near I should say ..it has this dynamic amplified thing going on....give feedback of studios that U noticed sound unique. all over the map

Honestly I just look for a good sample that grabs me, whatever the sound quality is it can normally be worked in depending on the project, as far as actually looking for vinyl again anything goes although I do look out for certain labels, artists (in terms of musicians, specially drummers) etc

man i do some sample chopes were all you can hear is the note as a wise man once said "I just dont give a ****"

Back