Sampling VS Synths

LostProfit said:

you're assuming a lot here..

im not just into "preachy ****"

i love some old too short, boot camp, j-zone, eazy-e...i like a lot of different Hip-Hop but just not crunk...i never said i only like preachy ****

ofcourse, if im hittin a club or bar then none of this discussion matters...im dancing to anything if theres a ***** infront of me and ive got enuff brew in my system.

im talking about music for in the jeep or at home...i would never LISTEN to crunk..if u undastand?
yet ur knockin other people for doin what they did kuz its been done? why change what works. ur a hypacrit. U say its ok for 2 $hort to do it but when someone else does it its not ok.

Xabiton said:
yet ur knockin other people for doin what they did kuz its been done? why change what works. ur a hypacrit. U say its ok for 2 $hort to do it but when someone else does it its not ok.

the way too short did it is much different to these crunk acts...u could tell short was havin fun with it. Its entertaining. Some fat mother****ers in a cadillac telling me to "get crunk" isnt entertaining...

LostProfit said:
at the end of the day the only loser is you

you're the one who likes crunk remember :D
I also enjoy Chingy, Bow Wow, Dem Franchise Boys, Murs, Little Brother, Papoose, The Roots, Obie Trice, Jay Z, Areosmith, Nickleback, Stephanie Mills, LL Cool J, Janet Jackson, Nsync, 2pac, Crystal Gayle, Johnny Cash, The Beatles, New Edition, Karyn White, Big Pun and more

Xabiton said:
I also enjoy Chingy, Bow Wow, Dem Franchise Boys, Murs, Little Brother, Papoose, The Roots, Obie Trice, Jay Z, Areosmith, Nickleback, Stephanie Mills, LL Cool J, Janet Jackson, Nsync, 2pac, Crystal Gayle, Johnny Cash, The Beatles, New Edition, Karyn White, Big Pun and more

Nsync??!!

Do my eyes decieve me!!

That ****s fcuked up man!!

Stréetwíze Productnz said:

Nsync??!!

Do my eyes decieve me!!

That ****s fcuked up man!!
man Girlfriend, Gone, Bye Bye Bye, all crack. Especially Gone. Gone was crazy man check out Celebrity Nsync are some talented ass white boys

Xabiton said:
man Girlfriend, Gone, Bye Bye Bye, all crack. Especially Gone. Gone was crazy man check out Celebrity Nsync are some talented ass white boys

Sorry. I don't see it, i would never agree with you in a million years.

A bunch of curly haired, tight sweater wearing, ankl-swinging jeans sporting, spotty, squeky voiced momma's boys singing about heartbreak for 15 songs an album. NO WAY!! Where's the relation??!!

I don't know how anyone can relate to them! What they know about heartbreak at 12 yrs old?

Crunk may be meaningless but at least it got a beat to vibe to!

JT's 'Justified' was aight and he a good solo performer, but Nsync, naw way dude!

SP

I dont get why such a big argument. If you dont like a certain typeof music then you dont. For example I like underground, wether its rap or rock, because its someone who is really trying to get heard instead of making a song and automaticly getting played on the radio. I dont like alot of newer big name music because it just has a sound I dont really like. For example, shake that laffy taffy, wtf is that? I think that song is weak, however you may love the song for qwhatever reason. Same with "what you know about dat", cant stand it, but you may. People have there own opinions so lets just get back to topic.

AltheKiller said:
I dont get why such a big argument. If you dont like a certain typeof music then you dont. For example I like underground, wether its rap or rock, because its someone who is really trying to get heard instead of making a song and automaticly getting played on the radio. I dont like alot of newer big name music because it just has a sound I dont really like. For example, shake that laffy taffy, wtf is that? I think that song is weak, however you may love the song for qwhatever reason. Same with "what you know about dat", cant stand it, but you may. People have there own opinions so lets just get back to topic.

I was just having a laugh about dat Nsync thing. Do ya thing X, much love.

I do agree with you completely though, we all have different ears, lets just accept that different people like different music and move on!

SP

Im tellin u man check out Gone. U will like that song honestly that one song is better than any song on Justins solo album except maybe the first single

AltheKiller said:
I dont get why such a big argument.

thats because me and Xabition are both arrogant mother****ers. Plus its fun to argue..imagine if we all agreed on everything

it'd be like sweeden in here

Alright. Yes you can make Hip-Hop style beats with a synthesizer;however, Hip-Hop's true essence is in sampling. Hip-Hop began with two turntables and a microphone. The samplers allowed Djs to take their turntable skills(cutting in, looping, adding effects)beyond two turntables, but the fact that people are sampling off of old records still makes this the true essence of Hip-Hop.

Back