sampling beats

djsharkbite

wat it do yall iv been tryin to make beats since i was 10 im 14 now wat are some good soul,reggae,rock etc beats to sample wit cause i finally understand and im finna make some slaps mane. check me in the bay.

Whatsup man I'm 6 years old. I just copped a MP4K and a Fantom Rack. Look for me in a decade or two!

Sample anything you want, no one needs to tell you what to sample. Be creative don't follow the sheep.

i dont mean to be harsh im 14 too supportin the young music movement but if u go to ask people what to sample you dont finally understand.and if u cant sample look for other joints i used to rap on a 4 track with a $10 mic and the beats were my beat boxes u dont got to ask nothin keep makin music though ill be lookin out anymore questions pm me

i think he meant generally as in sub-genres or record labels because i'm 13 so i understand that even though you have parents they wont give you tons of money but luckily i have my parent's records so i don't have to buy any but many don't want to blindly buy records.

yo when your diggin dont look for a good sample just look around everytime i look for a good song to sample im relaxed just chillin look at the cover see whats weird about it see what i do and dont like.see who it is the year. but for me i got my pop's old records and im not diggin like crazy to find an ill loop or song im lookin for an instrument i can use.i chop my ****s so thats just me but if u lookin for looped up joints get some soul,funk,disco,reggea,whatever.

BE YOU

yall miss understood in just tryin to like see i sample souland rock and a little reggea i know wat im doin just tryin to see what eryon else is doin. cause i want my own style

im sorry but your first post obviously didnt state that

i sample anything with an instrument i can chop up my fav instruments are trumpets and anything with that blast and i like elegant instruments like the string section

yall miss understood in just tryin to like see i sample souland rock and a little reggea i know wat im doin just tryin to see what eryon else is doin. cause i want my own style

If you're that intent on having your own style then it doesn't really matter what other people are doing, so why bother asking? (In the most roundabout fashion possible, I might add)

Last edited:
Back