Samples 9th wonder used

Rahsim said:
how can you sit there and call 9th wonders style {wack}. you must be the most non hip hop head on the web. his style is a throw-back to the essence of the culture ](hip-hop)[. you must be hating or something, no disrepect to you, but you need to check your hip hop history book....

Because I dont really like his style, I think what I think, what the ****s it you? and if you'd care to question me on Hip Hop history feel free dickhead, Ive been down since 87

sample

sometime it like people sit on the computer looking to bash people. maybe the guy want the sample so he can recreate the song and learn the technique since 9th got his technique from pete rock and who wouldnt want to learn pete style. it all about learning so like my mom alway said if you dont have something good to shut your A** up. let help not hurt LOL

Its funny that even when the point is made people still have to argue. It's like everyone wants to have the last word. Ya'll silly lol

well i'm glad you have been down since 87, but i was about 5 years before ya pencil dick. and just cause you don't like his style don't make him wack... where are your hits at to be calling anybody wack...sounds like a classic hater to me. just my opinion, everybody gotem.....the word wack is a broad bash to the god...

Last edited:
Like Rahsim said, to say he's wack and to say you don't like him are two different things. Get it straight and you wouldn't have hella people mad at u

Cain Marko said:
Its funny that even when the point is made people still have to argue. It's like everyone wants to have the last word. Ya'll silly lol

^^^^^^^^
Agreed
Why are people still replying to this thread????
@ Rashim, so thats since 82 then> hmmmm, well oK, that makes you well over 30 so surely mature enough to make this the final post in this thread.......

Back