Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Sampler's Paradise.

KelevraOne is offline Not too Kelevra son

Sampler's Paradise.

Sign in to disable this ad
    I was just bored and looking up songs on youtube and realized that their should be a sampler's paradise where you can look up songs to sample and purchase them. Sort of like I tunes for Samples. If there is already a site like this then excuse my ignorance and tell me about it. If not tell me what ya'll think on this idea.

ol' sparky is offline Registered User
    awesome idea

beatthebrakes is offline Registered User
    the site is my bedroom and storage garage.
    likes this.

AudioCzar is offline Senior Member
    why would u want a site that everyone can go to part of sampling is getting rare ish finding that diamond in the rough & why would u buy when in some cases u can buy a vinyl for like 60 bucks and it wont have shit on there worth sampling but u can strike Gold from the 1 dollar bin its random as hell sometimes
    what determines the cost ? when technicality any song can be sampled
    Last edited by AudioCzar; 11-30-2010 at 11:54 AM.

Xabiton is offline Belly Flop King
    what fun is it to have someone just hand you a sample? maybe im weird but i like digging
    and like this.

Gilson is offline Crate Digger
    .blogs.?
    1/2 MouthWest

ridiculus is offline CodeRed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xabiton View Post
    what fun is it to have someone just hand you a sample? maybe im weird but i like digging
    Exactly, people forget sometimes that DIGGING co-mingles with SAMPLING

36 chamber music is offline Registered User
    Not tryin to be an a** but why is it that ppl don't like diggin anymore? To me there's nothing iller then goin to ur local record shop, finding a dope looking record or a nice soul joint n then going home and listen and try to find nice samples....why would u ever wanna just go and buy a popular loop that anyone can cop. Damn, the art of sampling and digging is fading, ppl need to wake up and start appreciating the art and culture of hip hop again!

Not to mention I buy most my records cuz I enjoy listening to soul music or just music in general for that matter. Why do so many ppl only try to find music with there only intention is to sample it...start appreciating music again.

ridiculus is offline CodeRed
    Quote Originally Posted by 36 chamber music View Post
    Not tryin to be an a** but why is it that ppl don't like diggin anymore? To me there's nothing iller then goin to ur local record shop, finding a dope looking record or a nice soul joint n then going home and listen and try to find nice samples....why would u ever wanna just go and buy a popular loop that anyone can cop. Damn, the art of sampling and digging is fading, ppl need to wake up and start appreciating the art and culture of hip hop again!

Not to mention I buy most my records cuz I enjoy listening to soul music or just music in general for that matter. Why do so many ppl only try to find music with there only intention is to sample it...start appreciating music again.
    I hear you cousin. This generation is getting lazy. With the power of the internet, technology, DAW's producer & beatmakers are always seeking easier ways. Back in the day DJ's used to carry BOXES of records to all their block parties they'd DJ at, you can't knock the hustle of diggin' you gotta do it in full, no shortcuts.

blood of a sampler is offline Universal Soldier
    for broke beat makers cool

but for those that got records an mutilple analog sampling hardware there the onnes that give diggin a badd name -if - there the ones e diggin
    [URL]http://soundcloud.com/thasurgeon[/URL]
    [URL]http://www.soundclick.com/THETRUTH818[/URL]

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information