Samplers with Iphones and Itouch....peep this

I

infamous_emac1

holy smokes....
i just bought the beamaker app for my Itouch and i'm impressed....
this app allows u to load up ur own drum kits and samples...and lets u put together a whole beat using mpc style pads....the app interface looks like a MPC...which is DOPE!
i mean its not a professional piece of equip. but if ur on the go...this is nice to have...u can lay down ideas quick and even export them as WAV.....look it up...what do u all think????

I actually have this app too, and it is pretty impressive. Aside from a few limitations, it really does function fully as a beatmaker you can use on the go. For anyone who hasn't checked it out you definitely should. Apparently its price has shot up to $20, where it was once like $5 or something, but its def worth it, for the people that pay for their software anyways.

yea i got this the day i got my iphone. havent used it much other than to show ppl i can make beats on the phone. in the time it took to make a kit with samples and drums, and send it to the phone, i would be half done with a beat on the comp. i like it for messin around when bored, but thats all i have patience for. it is a great app tho and will only get better in the future.

I have this and it's dope but I don't use it as much as I should though but it's well worth the 20$.

There this group who did a complete album with just that!So it has potential:)
haha thats funny that they made a whole album with just a itouch/iphone. Makes you think about what things will be like in the future music production wise.

p.s. had to erase the link cause im new.

It's another revolution just like computers who provided a significant alternative to using hardware.
I think that with the new update,it's possible to sample straight to the headphone,just a sick app!

I think this app would be useful for messing with a sample on the go and trying to get a nice sequence going. Then when you get back home or to the studio with the real hardware you have some of the work done. Seems really interesting to show to friends and what you can do.

Back