Sampler Question

RaydioRaheem

Please dont just look me off as a troll and ignore this post i really need some assistance on this. a little background info Im only a year into producing right now im using acid pro 9 and stagelight and switching back and forth. So I just got into researching samplers today and i downloaded shortcircuit. its hard to figure out how to use i have seached the net extensively and have found maybe two decent videos on how to use it. I had fl through a friend and loved how i could put samples on the piano roll. i dont want to pay for a third daw though, so is there a free sampler where i can load a one shot sample and edit it accordingly?

Prreciate the quick response I'm gonna check those links out you posted. I just basically want a sampler or audio editor where I can import wav samples and play them as instruments on a piano roll....like in fl; stagelight is made by openlabs.....its pretty cool it helped me learn things quickly because the interface is simple....and its only 10 bucks Idk if an advanced guy would use it but i think its a pretty solid DAW

Well n audio editor is going to allow u to chop, pitch, change speed...
Its up to the daw to determine how ur able to use it...
Like u said fl has edison n the u can move them to the fpc or piano roll...
inorder to play them out...
Check out the links n see which one fits ur needs....
but remember its up to the daw to determine the easy of use...
- edison to piano roll
- stagelight to -....

Back