"Sample." FP shirt!!!

Lol! You are doing different colours right?....I'm gon' cop that "beatmaker" one when I eventually get some money...
Props to you mano!

Last edited:
actually having back shirts is a MIRACLE - I can do white, black, yellow, and light gray.

until now everyone was basically for black ones to come in... now they are here :)

Ohh wait..

new TRINTON DAONLOUD SHIRT IS UP!!

http://www.cafepress.com/futureproducers.45945367

s_where_trinton.png

FIRE SON!!!!!!

:cheers:

Yeah I like the "midi in and out" and the "HYPHY".

I got a question. I never bought anything on-line, what do I pay through and how secure is my information?

Horatio said:
maybe i'm an idiot but hyphy? hi-fi? please explain. the Krunk slider is great.

hyphy is a genre in the bay area (look it up on wikipedia). I acutally didnt know about it but a member here asked for the shirt to be made :)

COp dat krunk slida!!! :D

ChaseMillions said:
Yeah I like the "midi in and out" and the "HYPHY".

I got a question. I never bought anything on-line, what do I pay through and how secure is my information?

Buying from a secure website is even more secure than giving your information over the phone.

Just use a credit card (VISA etc). It is easy... Click on "Add to cart" on each shirt you want and then "Check Out" - this is the same on all websites.

E40, along with Keak da Sneak, a Bay Area (California) rapper who comes up with alot of slang used today in the hip hop world. Correct me if I'm but I'm pretty sure Keak came up with "Hyphy" (another word for being hyper). The Bay, Mannn. Canada gots to take a look.

ChaseMillions said:
Cool I'm gonna buy one right now.

Support the Support.

Thank you so much! Post pics / send pics so I can add one to the "FP Represent" page :)

:cheers:

Back