Sample Flipping Contest and Voting

but the deadline aint over yet.. this is the most unorganized frackle nackle bull shyt... lol..

yo I'm feelin the idea of one on one.. so why don't we group the ones who already posted in twos, and so on..until we reach the deadline? and have people re-vote poll style?

I think that the next attempt at this competition, which dont get me wrong is an awesome idea, should be like a tournament structure.
For example, a sample is posted and there is like 8 head to head battles. The 8 winners advance to the next round where a new sample is posted, the 4 winners advance and so on so on...

Also, may I suggest that rather than grabbing a Fat Joe sample off of Ultragraphik which is the caase here with the spacedeeperzone mp3 somebody actually posts up a fresh sample. That would get rid of the comparisons of "oh ya thats nice but sounds just like the Fat Joe track" bull****.

Just my 2 cents.

TheMegaDon said:
I think that the next attempt at this competition, which dont get me wrong is an awesome idea, should be like a tournament structure.
For example, a sample is posted and there is like 8 head to head battles. The 8 winners advance to the next round where a new sample is posted, the 4 winners advance and so on so on...

Also, may I suggest that rather than grabbing a Fat Joe sample off of Ultragraphik which is the caase here with the spacedeeperzone mp3 somebody actually posts up a fresh sample. That would get rid of the comparisons of "oh ya thats nice but sounds just like the Fat Joe track" bull****.

Just my 2 cents.

mega this is what i had planning and whoever said it was unorganized i understand, i could've ran it and hosted, but peeps was movin too fast, before i knew it a sample was posted and peeps started flippin and it was too late and i quote "out of control" the next one will be better though, i just say we do the tournament structure 8 people or somethin all 1 on 1's though. And it's sad to say this, but i've already received private messages about people getting "homeboy votes" and we all know what that means, so come on yo....

the next jump off will be better, when this one dies and i have a lil time i'll do it up, if someone else wants to take the initiative feel free.

as20gp said:
lol my **** came out so horrible..

I mite upload it 2moro but its stright ass probably one of my worst beats

FP was givin me upload issues

but thanks GB :D

don't be afraid man lol just do what ya can and DO YOU!

^^^ i Blame u GB for posting that sample ::points finger @ greenburn:: it's all his fault, let's jump em! haha, nah, but you guys can go ahead and vote if yall want "homeboy" votes are included hahaha, i only got 2 messages regarding that

Kalm Kid said:
mega this is what i had planning and whoever said it was unorganized i understand, i could've ran it and hosted, but peeps was movin too fast, before i knew it a sample was posted and peeps started flippin and it was too late and i quote "out of control" the next one will be better though, i just say we do the tournament structure 8 people or somethin all 1 on 1's though. And it's sad to say this, but i've already received private messages about people getting "homeboy votes" and we all know what that means, so come on yo....

the next jump off will be better, when this one dies and i have a lil time i'll do it up, if someone else wants to take the initiative feel free.

nah sun, i feel you you had a gud idea, but the other posters made thr contest unorganized.. yea, it'l be better next time

^You weren't around and people were begging for a sample. I can't please everybody.

Next time u start up something, come thru with the sample that same day! If people didn't get a sample, they were gonna lose interest and abandon the thread. A few people stated they were already losing interest and that when I posted because I was also ready to get the ball rolling. Its all gravy though. A few people prolly don't like me after this thread but its all good, I'll sleep tonight.

Last edited:
Back