Rick Ross - Maybach Music Sample

Friends of Distinction - And I Love Him

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lUbhDnziyi0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lUbhDnziyi0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>]video[/video]

wow i finally learned how to embed something

handclaps for me :victory:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamabean111 said:
How did u embed that and nice find
yo, i had to make a new account i cant log in, idk w/e

but ya copy the youtbe embed link and ya put the tag around it .. so example

[youtube xxxxx you tube embed code xxxxxxx /youtube]

^^ make sure you close the [ ]

Last edited:
Why does it seem the hottest soul bands dressed the most rediculously?

Honey on the left in the first pic is nice.......yes I'm serious.

the Beatles did this originally, it's called And I love her, it's classic

Last edited:
funny... i was just listening to that song....the friends version not the ross version.

sweet.

ONE

Last edited:
I thought that "Maybach Music" was sampled from an old instrumental jazz record. I've heard that sh*t before. Not hating, just don't think they "composed" anything in that. Always thought it was a straight sample.

Justice League get's down on keys, but FPers act like they really replaying all this stuff. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's a straght rip. Down to the intro.

I thought that "Maybach Music" was sampled from an old instrumental jazz record. I've heard that sh*t before. Not hating, just don't think they "composed" anything in that. Always thought it was a straight sample.

Justice League get's down on keys, but FPers act like they really replaying all this stuff. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's a straght rip. Down to the intro.

are you talking about "Maybach Music 2"?,
cuz yeah, they sampled a jazz record by Dexter Wansel..

but the first one, they interopolated that friends of distinction joint..

cool to read those youtube comments on the dexter's video:

"You can actually find the real dexter wansel on here. he is cool as hell. He supports artist using his samples to create new music, as long as it's done right. "

Back