pure heat! no one can do it better....i promise

I like the beat...The bassline is needed and a replacement of Kick/Snare but...Its nice. Yall bias cuz hes a little big headed...Tone that arrogance down and you'll get love man

Esco you are right the drums can be a little better and Im gonna be working on the bassline....im not trying to be arrogant at all, I just feel that I did a pretty good job with the beat conceptaully and am backing it up...that's all...

....im not trying to be arrogant at all, I just feel that I did a pretty good job with the beat conceptaully and am backing it up...that's all...

Dude did you read the title of this thread that YOU, yourself typed? "pure heat! no one can do it better....i promise" If thats not arrogance i dont know what you call it. The beats not even good.....like the chops are decent but the rest is just blech.

Arrogance-
ar·ro·gance n.
overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward (supposed)(i put that in there) inferiors.

Dude did you read the title of this thread that YOU, yourself typed? "pure heat! no one can do it better....i promise" If thats not arrogance i dont know what you call it. The beats not even good.....like the chops are decent but the rest is just blech.

Arrogance-
ar·ro·gance n.
overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward (supposed)(i put that in there) inferiors.

:cheers:

Arrogance-
ar·ro·gance n.

whatever dog....it got your attention

just cause it got my attention doesnt mean your thoughts about your beat arent delusional.

My thoughts arent delusional at all...i just think I did a good job on it thats all...i heard some of your stuff and not all of it is great, but im sure you think they are amazing....I would love to hear your flip to the sample....the sample was added by Jade, go get it and make it happen..

if i say this beat is hot, you'll respect it. if i say it sucks i'll be hating. right???

this track is okay at best.

keep at it lil homie.

not at all gavin....your opinion is your opinion....i just cant stand it when people who didnt even listen to the track chime in and have to say somthing negative just because that is how a previous poster felt...you feel me, its like they jump on the bandwagon of negativity just becuase the way I titled my thread...i mean at least back it up with some of your own work and let me hear what you got na mean...thats all but thanks for the feedback, my main concern with the track was to arrange chops that are different then others and I believe i achieved...ive listened to the flips for this sample before and there were alot that sounded similar

you got any stuff that you would want people to hear...post on here

Last edited:
not at all gavin....your opinion is your opinion....i just cant stand it when people who didnt even listen to the track chime in and have to say somthing negative just because that is how a previous poster felt...you feel me, its like they jump on the bandwagon of negativity just becuase the way I titled my thread...i mean at least back it up with some of your own work and let me hear what you got na mean...thats all but thanks for the feedback, my main concern with the track was to arrange chops that are different then others and I believe i achieved...ive listened to the flips for this sample before and there were alot that sounded similar

you got any stuff that you would want people to hear...post on here

Yo, advice to you is...Don't brag or nuttin on this site. All the top dudes on the forum have lil camps and they all like to gang up and talk ****. Bunch of ******* on here forreal. As for the sample, there is not too many ways to flip it anyway, only the start of the song is "flippable" really...

Yo, advice to you is...Don't brag or nuttin on this site. All the top dudes on the forum have lil camps and they all like to gang up and talk ****. Bunch of ******* on here forreal. As for the sample, there is not too many ways to flip it anyway, only the start of the song is "flippable" really...

i started a poll and postet a beat.....VOTE OR DIE:cry:

I hope somebody murders your mother, then shoots you in both kneecaps.

Wow, that's pretty harsh huh?

GTFOH with your pathetic posts and terrible beats. You deserved to get banned and beaten with an iron rod.

lol dam jeh-free dont hurt the boy feelings! but then again, i could give a fuk ahahah

Ima put my 2 cents in and say that I'm just not really feelin the track like that. The drums just kill it for me. AAAND, I don't think the cut is all that. I mean, no offense; I just don't see where the confidence is coming from with this track. It's mediocre.

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9s5Ix9Hmngw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9s5Ix9Hmngw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

Last edited:
[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9s5Ix9Hmngw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9s5Ix9Hmngw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]
wow ****....i thought the alc would do a better job

i 've sample this sample 3 tears ago just after alc and many men do better than u ,sorry!!

Thanks all for your feedback...it was all appreciated...

ill be on the look out for yall beats and ****

Last edited:
Back