Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 230
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Post picture of your vinyl collection

  1. #21
    Eddie Knucks's Avatar
    Eddie Knucks is offline DJ learning Production
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Lots of 90's hip hop along with 70's soul/Funk.
    Last edited by Eddie Knucks; 07-04-2009 at 09:50 AM.

  2. #22
    pumppuhaulikkomies's Avatar
    pumppuhaulikkomies is offline Crate Digger
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,380
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Knucks View Post
    Lots of 90's hip hop along with 70's sould/Funk.
    wow that's nice collection also ....!

  3. #23
    Gilson's Avatar
    Gilson is offline Crate Digger
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,344
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Real nice Knucks. Where did you get that box shelf thing or whatever ?!
    1/2 MouthWest

  4. #24
    Eddie Knucks's Avatar
    Eddie Knucks is offline DJ learning Production
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilson View Post
    Real nice Knucks. Where did you get that box shelf thing or whatever ?!
    Ikea...they have a couple real nice bookcases that work great for vinyl.

  5. #25
    pumppuhaulikkomies's Avatar
    pumppuhaulikkomies is offline Crate Digger
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,380
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Knucks View Post
    Ikea...they have a couple real nice bookcases that work great for vinyl.
    i've been lookin some of their bookcases too.... i wish i could buy one.

  6. #26
    fremisbeatz's Avatar
    fremisbeatz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Collecting vinyls like for last year.Some of them were cheap and some of them (specially japanesse records) cost a bit more with shipping etc...The most expensive record in my collection cost me with shipping 60 pounds.But yeah there is plenty to sampling and also lotīs of music witch I wanna recycle(not sample) into the beat when Iīll get synth(maybe next year I will got money allready)And of course even just for rolllin green or listening and relaxin with that.

    ...also good looking all others collections.I always if I got potential get some vinyls I gettin them..and always spending more money then I can...but **** it

    Last edited by fremisbeatz; 07-04-2009 at 03:32 PM.

  7. #27
    Awake's Avatar
    Awake is offline JOSH GROOVES
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Portland, ME
    Posts
    1,552
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    I just started collecting last year, but I work with what I got.

  8. #28
    pumppuhaulikkomies's Avatar
    pumppuhaulikkomies is offline Crate Digger
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,380
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fremisbeatz View Post
    Collecting vinyls like for last year.Some of them were cheap and some of them (specially japanesse records) cost a bit more with shipping etc...The most expensive record in my collection cost me with shipping 60 pounds.But yeah there is plenty to sampling and also lotīs of music witch I wanna recycle(not sample) into the beat when Iīll get synth(maybe next year I will got money allready)And of course even just for rolllin green or listening and relaxin with that.

    ...also good looking all others collections.I always if I got potential get some vinyls I gettin them..and always spending more money then I can...but **** it
    60 pounds.....DAMN ! mind if i ask what album was it?

    nice collection !

  9. #29
    pumppuhaulikkomies's Avatar
    pumppuhaulikkomies is offline Crate Digger
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,380
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post


    I just started collecting last year, but I work with what I got.
    come on now......

  10. #30
    KidQuan's Avatar
    KidQuan is offline justablackguy
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Knucks View Post
    Lots of 90's hip hop along with 70's soul/Funk.
    ahh man nice collection
    but whered u get that damn chair and how much u paid?
    looks so got damn comfortable

    I have a comp chair from target and its so got damn cheap
    when i lean to far back the front wheels tilt up and im not even that heavy smh
    ive already had 1 accident, not waiting until the 2nd one

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!