Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 230
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Post picture of your vinyl collection

  1. #11
    Gilson's Avatar
    Gilson is offline Crate Digger
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,344
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sign in to disable this ad
    double post my bad
    Last edited by Gilson; 07-04-2009 at 08:58 AM.
    1/2 MouthWest

  2. #12
    Gilson's Avatar
    Gilson is offline Crate Digger
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,344
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ya, it's James Brown, but when it hit's that break around the middle is when the Blackbyrds joint hits, they just used some of the guitar from the intro.
    1/2 MouthWest

  3. #13
    pumppuhaulikkomies's Avatar
    pumppuhaulikkomies is offline Crate Digger
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,380
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

  4. #14
    POTENCIA INCISIVE's Avatar
    POTENCIA INCISIVE is offline POTENCIA INCISIVE
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ANTARCTICA
    Posts
    474
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

  5. #15
    pumppuhaulikkomies's Avatar
    pumppuhaulikkomies is offline Crate Digger
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,380
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by POTENCIA INCISIVE View Post




    omg, i just had an orgasm..............

    how much have you paid for all those?!?

  6. #16
    NomoloS's Avatar
    NomoloS is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Reading PA (redcity)
    Posts
    3,442
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

  7. #17
    POTENCIA INCISIVE's Avatar
    POTENCIA INCISIVE is offline POTENCIA INCISIVE
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ANTARCTICA
    Posts
    474
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pumppuhaulikkomies View Post
    omg, i just had an orgasm..............

    how much have you paid for all those?!?
    pay...??

    lmao!

    80% of those vinyls were free, call it faith and luck...
    about 2 months ago i was walkin around and this old guy was closing his store and i grabbed about 300 vinyls for 40 dollars...

    the other 20% are from serious diggin in puerto rico where i am from... dont spend more than 4 dollars per record over there cause the guy knows me well and laces me.

    i like how they always stop me at the airport and search the vinyl at the security gate... hahaha aways trips me out.

  8. #18
    KidQuan's Avatar
    KidQuan is offline justablackguy
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    real small collection. Just started getting vinyl bout 2-3 weeks ago from my pops.
    I havent got into buying any yet until I can find cheaper vinyls

  9. #19
    pumppuhaulikkomies's Avatar
    pumppuhaulikkomies is offline Crate Digger
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,380
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by POTENCIA INCISIVE View Post
    pay...??

    lmao!

    80% of those vinyls were free, call it faith and luck...
    about 2 months ago i was walkin around and this old guy was closing his store and i grabbed about 300 vinyls for 40 dollars...

    the other 20% are from serious diggin in puerto rico where i am from... dont spend more than 4 dollars per record over there cause the guy knows me well and laces me.

    i like how they always stop me at the airport and search the vinyl at the security gate... hahaha aways trips me out.
    hahahah!!

    yeah you're definitely lucky... and i wonder how long it would take to listen all those lp's...

  10. #20
    pumppuhaulikkomies's Avatar
    pumppuhaulikkomies is offline Crate Digger
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,380
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KidQuan View Post


    real small collection. Just started getting vinyl bout 2-3 weeks ago from my pops.
    I havent got into buying any yet until I can find cheaper vinyls
    that's a good start... i have those dusty fingers on in digital form.

    what's that star wars thing?

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!