Original Tr-808 Bass Kick...

ProblemChild89

Yall know...The original one Roland introduced...

Not a clone, not a remake, but the original...

Anybody got it...

I know Roland introduced the first and real Tr-808 bass kick, but I can't find it anywhere(& no I have no money 2 buy a Roland drum machine)

http://www.tr-808.com/

google is your best friend...

why not use it every now and again...

They used to have all the sounds up on their site...didn't check to see if they were still there, but I'm sure they are...

Hey problem child, just about every piece of hardware and software I own has an 808 drum sample kit in it. My Motif Es, Sampletank, SonikSynth, Project 5, Battery 2, Ableton Live, etc. etc. etc. I am sure that whatever you are using has an 808 kit on it. Find the bass drum and time stretch it. Make it 8 bars long if that's what you want man.

Peace!!!!!!

kb420 said:
Hey problem child, just about every piece of hardware and software I own has an 808 drum sample kit in it. My Motif Es, Sampletank, SonikSynth, Project 5, Battery 2, Ableton Live, etc. etc. etc. I am sure that whatever you are using has an 808 kit on it. Find the bass drum and time stretch it. Make it 8 bars long if that's what you want man.

Peace!!!!!!

I see wut you sayin but I'd rather have the original..You kno like how people try 2 sample and re-do the E-Mu but nothin can come close to the actual old ass emulator, feel me?

Trust me, I've downloaded and used countless 808 Bass kicks on Mpc's, all the damn keyboards and sampletank, none of them can come close 2 the original sound of the original 808 bass kicks...They've all been tweeked or tampered with in some way...I just want the original

i think some the mc 303 has an 808 kit on it. o but you cant buy a machine. search google, you could put a filter on it to make it crunchy.

on the real 808 you could change the decay...long or short..so there are more than one 808 kicks out there to look for.

tr-808.com still has them all..they sampled almost every sound you can get out of that roland machine..so go there for 808s they're by far the best I ever saw on the net.

:victory:
bR1 said:
tr-808.com still has them all..they sampled almost every sound you can get out of that roland machine..so go there for 808s they're by far the best I ever saw on the net.

TRUE DAT.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tr-808.com is the best cus it doesn't have like 3 808 kicks. it has like 30 variations of alot of the stuff.

Back