Online Diggin' & Sampling

Status
Not open for further replies.
madface said:
You name these mediocre almost unknown producers, yeah, they sound like the type to do it.

Why don't you mention some big ones right away? Because they don't do it. That's why.

DJ Premiere doesn't download from the net. He's a huge crate digger, all the legendary producers are.

Primo has gotten drum samples from Cd's and wav files.

mediocre almost unknown producers? Are you even into producing hip hop? I doubt it if you think they are unknown producers.Those producers I mentioned are much bigger than you will ever be.

Im a crate digger myself did I ever knock crate diggin? Why dont you read shyt before replying to it?

Last edited:
geez, this thread is still here?

what if premier said he did? would you abandon him?

who cares either way

arguing about what should and shouldn't be used for sampling is just plain weird.

To me it's simple, I look at all these so called FP producers, wannabe's and posers, all their beats suck, and they ain't getting nowhere. These are the same people who either just uses the same sample their favorite producer used, these are the same people who don't sample their own ish unless it's from MP3.

Look at the producers that's actually worth talking about, someone who makes hot ish, they DIG. They're all crate digger heads.

I don't even need to say anything anymore.

And those producers you mentioned, anyone can get a beat or two on a major label release, the hard thing is consistently landing placements, whether it's underground or major.

Ron Browz.. is a pretty nasty producer whose been producing for a while.. Bangout is relatively new..

and Primo is one of the best producers.. end of story..

digging in crates doesnt make u any better or any worse of a producer..

madface said:
To me it's simple, I look at all these so called FP producers, wannabe's and posers, all their beats suck, and they ain't getting nowhere. These are the same people who either just uses the same sample their favorite producer used, these are the same people who don't sample their own ish unless it's from MP3.
yup. we all suck.

madface said:
Look at the producers that's actually worth talking about, someone who makes hot ish, they DIG. They're all crate digger heads.
and you know this how?

madface said:
And those producers you mentioned, anyone can get a beat or two on a major label release, the hard thing is consistently landing placements, whether it's underground or major.
(in best caramilk imitation) 'anybody'??

as20gp said:
Ron Browz.. is a pretty nasty producer whose been producing for a while.. Bangout is relatively new..

and Primo is one of the best producers.. end of story..

digging in crates doesnt make u any better or any worse of a producer..

yea hes cool. ain't he the guy that produced ether?

****, it shouldn't matter. Somebody flippin a hot sample, is just that. Ya mean, no matter where they got it or how they did it. I dig a lil, download a lil. Ya mean. Its however you gotta get that song. Ya mean. I already know what I want before I go either route, so if I can't find it one I go the other. Just do what you gotta you know.

Mainboi23SX said:
online digging are you serious? that's like being a ringtone rapper, LOL

lol yeah, online digging is basically if you want to get ish that people have heard and sampled millions of times before.

Yeah, I mean I really havent found any 1 € shops where you can buy old and rare stuff, I mean no collectors stuff, because thats pretty expensive here but those trash vinyl stores .... I guess diggin is just not that popular here in berlin...couldnt find any stores online....maybe I am wrong but I dont think so....if anybody knows one get back at me !

It Not Really Diggin Its More Like Online Downloading
And Flippin Tha Track Ya Self

check my thread out when u have time:
futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225618

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back