new soulful joint, "It's All Good"!

Thats HOTT!!

I like a lot, very nice sample, and very nice drums to go with. Hot bassline too, is that a sample?

Props

yeeah it's a sample, 9th wonder have also used it before, thanks for the feedback man =)) peace

thanks man, im glad you like it =) that other beat it some discostyle **** though, kinda hard to kick something on =)) peace

it was cool nice sample the other one was actually good i think its all good was jus too begginer its just a loop no intro verse anything but it was a good sample

you i think those beats were kinda wack. the summer beat was just a loop and kick snare i mean who cant loop a popular song and put some drums on it i mean come on put some more creativity into your beats before you post them. and the disco beat it was good i little better than the first but still can you really hear someone rhymeing over that beat? keep doing your thing and stay focused.

i like it..nice vibe...not every beat has to be chopped to f uck just to be a good sampled beat

To N8 Nyce,

Actually I can hear myself and a sleu of other artist rhyming over that. That **** is hot. I would buy it for my album. And there aint nothin wrong with a simple lloop and a kick snare with hats and ticks. A sleu of your favorite pre flash biggie songs were like that, not to mention a gang of other stuff before puffies marketing genius made that **** cheesy. Keep doin you. If your beat gets across what you want to get across then that is fine. Complex dont mean hot. Hot means hot. And there is creativity in simplicity. We all know that being a nobody and makin a beat like that dont get any love, but if our favorite producer did it we would have every but in the world to defend it. Do YOU man. Nobody else is gonna do it for you. The second you let negative opinions affect your style, you have lost the war on creativity and the entire ideal of being an artist. There is a difference between saying "your drums are off," and your drums patterns suck. That aint the same thing.

dude i wasnt trying to diss your tracks. all i was doing was what you asked? giving you some feedback. how bout you post some of your other tracks so i can hear your style.

N8 Nyce said:
dude i wasnt trying to diss your tracks. all i was doing was what you asked? giving you some feedback. how bout you post some of your other tracks so i can hear your style.

he didnt start the thread man, i did

I like the keep it simple method myself, to complex sounds like sh!t to me, simple good soundsing loops are very catchy and sound really good, the beat is sick main keep it up. you dont have to shank up a sample to make it good.

Back