A New Sample (The Stylistics Sample)

i dont like it. the intro is misleading. u think its gonna be an uptempo kinda love song then u switch it to be something else. theres no defined hook. nothing about it is appealing atleast to me

Damn, whaddya know, I just copped that vinyl the other day and was thinkin about flippin something offa there. But yeah, I think you need to do a "brand new" version of that beat heh heh...... You need to deff fix the intro, it sounds off on parts, like it skips or somethin. Chop the sample up and play with it a bit. Theres alot that can be done with it.

for starters, lose that ****ty FL kick that seems to be in most of your beats....right away u can tell that u made it in FL and it sounds cheezy...so just get yourself some good drum samples and u will be on your way

Yeah, the beginning and the beat itself are totally different. The intro is like a love song, the beat is kinda dark. Now if the beat and the intro were seperate it would be better. But, it is nice. Just need to work on the matching of the concepts.

I like the verses! But i think the sample needs to be brought out! The intro is not that good for the trak though! The chorus doesnt really do much either though! Still a descent drop, likin where its headin!

the intro messes it up and im not really feelin the drums. the pattern is fine but the kick it self im just not feelin.

Ehhhh, I prolly shouldnt say, but its You Make Me Feel Brand New by the Stylistics.

Lol yeah I know but I'd be kinda pissed if I did a sample and then someone heard it and went and got the sample theirself, thinkin they could do it better. (But we all know thats not gonna happen- ;D ).

And if you flip it right....

"Nah, you didnt sample that from no stylistics. Sounds nothing like it."

Yezzir.

Last edited:
Back