New Beat Video. MV-8800 and Reason.

Thanks for uploading this... I have been watching your vids for a bit and your drum patterns are getting a lot better... love to see progress... keep on doing your thing man.

Thanks.

A few people have told me that I need to mix the drums up a bit, so that criticism has been very helpful for me.

Thanks again,

DK

still doing wac beats lol' sell ur mv mpc 1000 jjos

Thanks.......Moving on now......Let's not waste anybody's time with back and forth arguing about how terrible my beats are and how great you are at makin joints.....

Thanks for peepin the video though.

DK

Not bad playa, better camera angles are my only critique

Not bad playa, better camera angles are my only critique

Thanks...I am gonna work on editing and angles so that my next video will be smoother because I want to film my whole beat making process.

I will get the angles and editing right on that video I hope...

Thanks for the feedback.

Not a bad beat here, just felt like the drum programming was more interesting than the actual sample. You did a good job of working with that sample and making it do something. Keep it up

I like the crashes , just makes the beat knock hard on the 1 , I need to incorporate crashes in my beats more often.

That mv8800 looks like a nifty piece of hardware , expensive as hell tho!

thanks.......moving on now......let's not waste anybody's time with back and forth arguing about how terrible my beats are and how great you are at makin joints.....

Thanks for peepin the video though.

Dk
i didnt even check out the vid funny ' aint no time to waist on that no point intended' lol

Good video man. Keep workin on the drums. Yur not there yet, but once you perfect that and make it sound right people will stop tellin you "yur drums suck" and start tellin you "yur drums are CRAZY!" it's good to be different.
Keep it up

Not a bad beat here, just felt like the drum programming was more interesting than the actual sample. You did a good job of working with that sample and making it do something. Keep it up

I hear ya...the sample wasn't the greatest.

I like the crashes , just makes the beat knock hard on the 1 , I need to incorporate crashes in my beats more often.

That mv8800 looks like a nifty piece of hardware , expensive as hell tho!

You can find the MV on ebay for a decent price...I really like it.

Good video man. Keep workin on the drums. Yur not there yet, but once you perfect that and make it sound right people will stop tellin you "yur drums suck" and start tellin you "yur drums are CRAZY!" it's good to be different.
Keep it up

I am always pushing to get better...My sound will continue to develop...

I appreciate the feedback!

Back