need spanish guitar loops

L

laytowngod

anybody know where I can get some spanish guitar loops? Ive been looking off and on for about 2 yrs now with no luck

Last edited by a moderator:
laytowngod said:
anybody know where I can get some spanish guitar loops? Ive been looking off and on for about 2 yrs now with no luck

i'm sure u can buy them somewhere....lol...

no sample cd's have them?

you know a quality place where I can buy some good loops

try finding some old spanish records, homeslice

most of them has some real chill guitar

laytowngod said:

"2 YEARS" you been lookin' for some spanish guitar loops..LOL. i'm sorry but that ish is funny as hell to me. you gotta laugh @ that, c'mon now! that was some lazy @ss searchin, check mpcsounds.com they got some. whew, you can finally get some rest.

VINYL, google, SOUNDCD's, HA HA 2 years, it would took me 5 minutes of your 2 years to get some, LOL. that's sad, get YOUR AWARENESS GAME UP!

Mainboi23SX said:
VINYL, google, SOUNDCD's, HA HA 2 years, it would took me 5 minutes of your 2 years to get some, LOL. that's sad, get YOUR AWARENESS GAME UP!

what you want a trophy or sumpthin' lol :victory:

hey yall im new to the samplin' game aight take it easy on me. b4 I was just staying fairly isolated inside of FL. just making due with the sound that they offered.

laytowngod said:
hey yall im new to the samplin' game aight take it easy on me. b4 I was just staying fairly isolated inside of FL. just making due with the sound that they offered.
why would u do a thing like that

LOL I have no Idea. :D yo can I buy those mpc sounds and use the with FL I noticed that the file type is (.SND format) I am not familier with that formt so I think that it would be smart to ask b4 I buy anything.

JunkOne said:
why would u use MP3's over .WAV's ?? U do know the quality difference dont you ?
its not huge if u record it properly I sample w/ mp3s all the time nobody knows the difference between my wavs i sample and my mp3s kuz i dont download them I record them properly

Back