Need help with a Pro Tools issue?

JQSay

Hey all. I need a little guidance with this issue. I produced a couple of tracks and I"m trying to get some imported vocals to match up with the timing of the track. I"ve done it before w/ acid home studio by changing the sample reate of the vocal track to match that of the audio track but I can't figure out how to do this in pro tools. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know the answer is out there because you guy here at FP have all the answers. Thanks.:cool:

JQSay said:
Hey all. I need a little guidance with this issue. I produced a couple of tracks and I"m trying to get some imported vocals to match up with the timing of the track. I"ve done it before w/ acid home studio by changing the sample reate of the vocal track to match that of the audio track but I can't figure out how to do this in pro tools. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know the answer is out there because you guy here at FP have all the answers. Thanks.:cool:

Hey I believe what you're looking is in the time stretch feature in protools. I can't remember of the top of my head but when I get home I give you a better explanation.

G,

I have PT7 and its in the audio suite/other/time compression.
I don't think you can add it as a send, but I'm not sure.
I've only used it a few times and I processed the wav. directly.

Back