F

FADERPHYSICS

www.myspace.com/djgrid

its called fire

the list of samples
danocs clap i think from from that download he posted a while back
rest of the sounds are preset reason sounds such as the tabla loop

the bassline is mine.

please lemme know what you think - ive learnt so much whilst making this one, im really getting into reason !!

sounds pretty good to me,although i prefered listening to your other track on there,that had a nice ambience to it.
you heard kno of cunninlynguists(from the album 'piece of strange') beat he made out of the same sample?pretty damn dope.peace

cool ! whats the beat called ? ... and theres me thinking i got it first hahaha.

yea im into that chilled **** aswell as the raw hip hop stuff so im trying to vary my beats

thanks for the feedback

its called hellfire, dj kno rules the underground.

dope beat man. keep it up

i didnt hear the kno's version of this sample yours is crack

maan dj knos version is intense - he used that sample seriously well.

the bass was a bit loud - i like my bassline to be heard a lil more clearer. Did the rest of you find it too loud ?

I liked the bass, but I thought there was just not a consistent continuity. Score 94% Better than I've done. Im so new to beatmaking, I cant really call myself a good judge.

hey man thanks for the feedback ! - u checked out much quasimoto stuff (madlib)? I draw alot of inspiration from that album the unseen. Obviousley it's nowhere near that level but i love that unfinished kinda raw feel to the track

Back