MTV Yo Momma Background Beats

TheGooch

I know they are gonna move it but I had to put it where my people are which is in the crates.

MTV show "Yo Momma" has been playing soome of the Gooch's beats on the show.....and they keep airing the same shows over and over so i'll get my first ever ASCAP check. As it relates to sampling though...I chopped them good enough to the point where I don't have to split any percentage of my publishing. It pays to chop things up from time to time. Peace

Good **** man! Thats funny cause I'll always be watching MTV shows like Sweet 16(Yeah I watch it mutha****as!) and am always thinking damn the beats on these reality shows are hype as hell. Congrats!

I went through a guy who emailed my crew regarding some songs we had done a few years back. He said that he had a hook up to MTV so we went with it. Nothing goes directly to MTV. There is a consulting company that does the music for some of the shows. I deal with them and ASCAP.

TheGooch said:
I know they are gonna move it but I had to put it where my people are which is in the crates.

MTV show "Yo Momma" has been playing soome of the Gooch's beats on the show.....and they keep airing the same shows over and over so i'll get my first ever ASCAP check. As it relates to sampling though...I chopped them good enough to the point where I don't have to split any percentage of my publishing. It pays to chop things up from time to time. Peace

That's what's up man!! Props!!

:cheers:

Gooch... I'm proud of you dogg. Get that cheddar bob and stay up. I bet that ASCAP is gonna be reeeeeeeeeeally friendly on the bank account. It'll be like getting your taxes back a few times a year.

Back