live!beat- showcase sample beats !lol

THETRUTH529

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NShaxRpC8PI
even they ask what u make ur beats an he says something else
an there like in garage or somthing !get out the closet!

an only five people clap lol

i had to put this is its so funny -
damn this cat is makin himself look stupid -lol
wack beats = wack producer=jeff

edit ur life -stuipd

man where in the world u see 9th or premo doing beat showcases -neva cause they dont do beat showcases -
next time i suggest jus stand in the middle of ur block, an play ur beats like that! an see what peeps think -retard -

stupid cat standin round -thats what u do -jus stand round aint doing nothin-wack beats aint even worth playin!

Last edited:
lol i feel you....... and y the **** is he standin there looking lost
man i thought to myself at first he throws battles doesnt he have a blog or whateva - i thought he was good for a sec ' but when i actually paid attention to his beats an what he was doing i was thinking 'who the in the world does he think he is ' is amatuer nothing out of thee ordinary nothing spectaculuar-enuff said '
ur wack u know who u is chump'

Last edited:
This has to be one of the saddest threads posted on here your basically on Jehfree's dicc and gettin him more views on myspace. This is why we need a mod in this section to get rid of non productive threads ment just to flame someone. You brag all the time about how old you are and how long u been making beats but no one can tell by your immature post or skills. Go do something productive and stop thinking about other men that u met on an online forum.

I find this really funny thetruth529 because you don't even have links to your myspace. How are people going to hear your **** if you don't even put it out there. You are are dumb ass and I want to battle you. Pick a ****ing sample and pm me.

PUMP FOR PREZZZZZZZ!

you also obviously haven't looked at this kid on Louis Den... do your homework kid.
http://kosyne.brinkster.net/league2009/profiles.asp?beatmaker=Jehfree

you use mpc groove 3000 templates... NOOB!

Last edited:
no one cares what yall think ! yall as soft an as as wac as he is - poor excuse of a beat maker -an nobodies mentioning how old i am execept ur b!tch ass -

(pump) go get drunk an post something dumb like how to get over another hang over-lol mod thats an lush i think not its like (oil with water it dont mix)

more views -yeah looking at stupid jeff thrown his hands in thee air - an u only hear like 3 people clap!funny lol lmao sdf

Last edited:
no one cares what yall think ! yall as soft an as as wac as he is - poor excuse of a beat maker -an nobodies mentioning how old i am execept ur b!tch ass -

(pump) go get drunk an post something dumb like how to get over another hang over-lol mod thats an lush i think not its like (oil with water it dont mix)

more views -yeah looking at stupid jeff thrown his hands in thee air - an u only hear like 3 people clap!funny lol lmao sdf
I dont understand **** u typed your english teacher failed you battle or stfu

If you need sample maybe use this one, just rip it from youtube

Back