Im A Beat-head (Now Admit Your Addiction)

chilla2 said:
whoa i still wanna turn into a star overnight but im takin that an if all goes well thing ya know im not countin on it but im reachin for it

maybe i was wrong...could be just me who's a realist lol

supose theres nothing wrong with pipe dreams

Ive been makin beats for about 3 years and its really just what I do now. When I was growin up it was basketball but when I got into high school I started playin with it (well i thought about it in jr high but never knew where to start) once I realised where to go I never looked back. I make music for my own enjoyment. My problem with the youngins isnt so much that they dont enjoy it but that they dont all have the motivation to go out and learn it like everyone else did. Even myself went out and learned all of this during their lifetime. Im 22 and took the time to learn most of what I know (id say about 75 - 80% of it) on my own. This is the internet use it to ur advantage ask questions when u need to not when they arrise. Sometimes the best way to find a solution is to **** up and discover 80 new things in the process.

^^^ yeah that's why i sometimes get mad when a noob asks a question and people just ignore them i mean i try to atleast tell them its posted in the wrong place or i give them the little knowlege i have of it

yeah they should search but i knoe first hand sometimes search cancels out alot like you cant put mpc cuz its under the limit

"the manual is for newbies!"
thats the most crazyiest issh that i ever heard in my life! while u sit around struggling to figure the ish out...ill be reading the manual and becoming 8 times quicker than you....
but on a more seriuos note: i can feel what you were saying about beatboxing...i think from now on all of my beats will beat made by my mouth
the hit hats the kicks and the melody the bass everything....i think thats the only way to truely produce something exceptional...then if i like the project i may study it and convert it to a real beat or leave it the same and bang it out the back of you Onion-Head's whip

Hi...My name is Gooch and I'm a music junkie.

I spend my free time listening to and producing music. I seriously get crazy if I don't have any music. I've devoted my life to the study of music.....period.

Back