" I Swear Im Da Coldest On Fruity Loops "

yeah mayne , dont say you da best ya feel me ... i wouldn't compare you to the rest though you hearin .... live by that sayin in ya music ... you will get farther " you aint gotta call me the best , you can call me what you want just dont compare me to the rest"

yeah , real talk

DJ TOPE

Not tryna hate but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK NOOOO! Take that **** somewhere. U might B the coldest nigga if u was n antartica on a glacier tha middle of a winter night jus chillin but yo **** coo tho buh...Do Yo thang

on that "imma boss" track, nice usage of samples,lol..u slowed it down and changed the pitch and added some stuff only..

I'm the coldest when staying naked outside while it's snowing... really.

lmao again i just saw another thread by you and no some kid ozone is ****in ill on FL i know right now he'd murder like every producer just using that program and im not exaggerating

Only listened for about 4 seconds and can tell u are garbage, get off your own dic# and learn how to make a decent drum pattern

Lol the beats sounded like a 5 year old trying make a hiphop beat from using a trance track as a sample, im not even going comment on that drum pattern.

da playboi1 said:
i think im the coldest in fruity loops holla at me wit yo feedback negative or positive !

What did Nas say? "aint no best, north south east west" something like that right?

cocky threads always lead to nothing but negativity...
your joints arent bad man, you just need to work on your drums a lil bit. what kinda speakers do you use? cuz your joints are a lil distorted... maybe if you got some decent monitors your stuff will sound a lil better

da playboi1 said:
i think im the coldest in fruity loops holla at me wit yo feedback negative or positive !

My style has a dope piano chop...
But you need to work on quantizing your drumz.

Johnny Fab said:
lmao again i just saw another thread by you and no some kid ozone is ****in ill on FL i know right now he'd murder like every producer just using that program and im not exaggerating

I aint that bad either :o

*hands sqito some coffee and a blanket*

Back