" I Swear Im Da Coldest On Fruity Loops "

I heard your joints...they're good tracks, but like someone said earlier stay humble it will take you further. Hit me up...I do all my tracks on FL also and I don't have a keyboard so I'm using the computer keyboard to lay my keys. You know you can put your statement to the test by going to the production battle here FP. I would like to see that, so head over to the battle forum and battle for coldest on FP.

These threads are annoying. Post something useful, and your beats are clipping horribly so your feedback for your beats is very negative. If your beats are clipping you are clearly doing something very wrong.

ya,.....definetly was'nt feelin your sh!t, that one song had a bad skip problem with the hat and drums or somthing, and to be quite FRANK.
.....not polish....They're KCAW..but dont get a pain in your a$Shole
im just one voice...and what do i know.......

i understand y u made the statement even before u explained urself. bcus people on wbesite dont give feedback unless u say something crazy not all but some. so i understand but there is people that actually give feedback and great technique for various aspect of production. but u have some good beats. jus tone the drums or something they hurt my ear. but keep grind. and some good advice i was told by a producer and a industry engineer here in chicago. get close to or build a great relationship with an engineer. cus they be the one the help craft ur sound

god bless

aye cnotedatruth.... thanks homie that was the best advice and the best thing somebody has said in this thread the whole time thanks for all that homie fo reel !!!

Last edited:
no prob that what this site is for instead some people use it as a mean to bash what others ask i was told if u had nothing good to say Shut the F%#K up for I punch u lol jus playing

God Bless

C-note

What lames...

Seems to me a bunch of people just got mad at this dude because of how he titled the thread. His stuff does sound pretty good (first track was wack) , although it does clip a whole lot (bass takes up lots of headroom, don't it). Stop hating on him though, I would guess by his cockiness that he doesn't care anyway. And it does not sound like Atlanta music, don't push the whole south on us.

You got a lot going for you.. You have an ear for good beats. But like some of the rest have already commented you need to keep working on the little things. Your mixing can be improved on most of the tracks and, yes, you ride the levels into clipping for some songs that they become unlistenable. On at least one track the kick was offbeat at times.

You have tons of potential, but I do feel the others in what they are saying...If you are going to proclaim yourself high and mighty...Your stuff better be 100% on point...

Last edited:
hey. what part of ohio u from. because, i used to live in cleveland.

50/50 twin/ naw hes too raw. although ur stuff aint to bad its hard to say ur the best.

NOt feeling any aspect of these tracks, sampling a voice and screwin it is so overdone these days almost as much as pitchin up a la Kanye... nothinh truly spectacular about the beats, no changes except from verse to sampled chorus. Man you need a lot more creativity. Not ****tin on you, just my honest opinion...

if everyone actually reaf the post instead of jus coming with ur bash aspect ur would have read that the only reason he said that was so people can give him feedback. he said he know he not the best plaese closed this post cuase it gonna get alot worst

Back