I See Now

nycgold

Yo does anybody know the sample for "I See Now" by Kanye feat. Little Brother and Consequence It's a tight ass/funny song. It's produced by 9th wonder too godddamn

Bobby Womack - That's the Way I Feel About 'Cha.

Bobby Womack got heat. Gritty vintage late soul music. I did a track for my boy from his song 'And I Love Her'. I love chopping that niggs guitars and screams and sht.

....I hope ya'll niggs are taking a little time to learn a little about these artists or at least have an honest appreciation for their music while ya'll out here with all this blatant beatjacking. It's morals to this sht, ya know.

DRUGS said:

....I hope ya'll niggs are taking a little time to learn a little about these artists or at least have an honest appreciation for their music while ya'll out here with all this blatant beatjacking. It's morals to this sht, ya know.

Thanks for posting the sample. :cheers:
Also, good point about appreciation of the artists.

DRUGS said:
I did a track for my boy from his song 'And I Love Her'. I love chopping that niggs guitars and screams and sht.

Werdup...I flipped that one too. My boy said 9th flipped it on "Speed" by LB, but I like my version better. ;D

so did blackstar on 'bright as stars'...their version was better than speed too. talib also had a better flipped womack song than 9th on his right about now mixtape. thing the sample is called jeleaous love, and 9th used it for hiding place. i wonder whats next...

Polofashions said:
so did blackstar on 'bright as stars'...their version was better than speed too. talib also had a better flipped womack song than 9th on his right about now mixtape. thing the sample is called jeleaous love, and 9th used it for hiding place. i wonder whats next...

TRUE, I got the record, one of my favorites of all time.

where did u find it at? I was thinkin wouldnt it be dope if Kanye and LB collabed yesterday

That_beat_aint_right said:
x, it's on the Kanye West & Mick Boogie Mixtape "Second Semester" called "Naaww". I think its also on LB's "Chittlin Circuit 1.0".

Yeah got both of those, but I had the song on an LRG mixtape that came outLAST YEAR.

o i never heard it most of my mixtape access is thru the internet its hard to find 90% of them around here

Mainboi23SX said:

Yeah got both of those, but I had the song on an LRG mixtape that came outLAST YEAR.

Lol, this is an old thread somebody resurrected for some reason. I actually heard the track at the start of 2005 on a Tapemasters Inc. mixtape.

That_beat_aint_right said:

Lol, this is an old thread somebody resurrected for some reason. I actually heard the track at the start of 2005 on a Tapemasters Inc. mixtape.

yeah thats the one am talkign about, so people do believe in a resurrection?

Back