I love this beat, but i cant find the sample. Help would be appreciated.

ganjavel

this is not my beat, but it's dope as ****. I just wished i knew what sample was used on it. I tried goggling all the lyrics in the beginning but still no luck. I'm going crazy, I swear ive been trying to find this sample for like 2 months. Hopefully some of you guys can help me find it.

Thanks

Last edited:
You gotta know how to look...
I found it in 5 mins.... what genre did it sound like...???
Lyrics dnt help if u cnt figure what genre to look...

Last edited:
Well, I couldn't find it in five minutes, but I've got other things to do. Ant wants you to know though, that it's a Gospel tune, and it sounds like it's from the 70's (maaayyybbe very early 80's)... I'd start there.

GJ

You gotta know how to look...
I found it in 5 mins.... what genre did it sound like...???
Lyrics dnt help if u cnt figure what genre to look...

well first i'd like to say thank you for your participation and contribution. It sounds like 70s soul to me, but do you know how many 70s soul music is out there, and who knows if it's actually 70s and not 80s. If you could please share your sample finding methods i would certainly appreciate it.

since you did actually find it. "I found it in 5 minutes" can you please share with me the sample. thanks.

Yea no problem... I just wanted to make u sweat...:cool:
N ^^^ was right.. gospel sample... u can tell when it comes to the "suffering was the price that paid for paradise"
2:24 is the part ur lookin for

As for how i found it i broke down the parts of the singing.. n what stuck out the most to me was the...."He Proved It"
So i knew it was gospel.... then... he proved it... went to search that 5 mins...
2 versions of the song.. one is older but sounded close.. i just stopped listen after 45 secs n gave the newer 1 a listen..
-which sounded way closer

Good luck on ur next one tho

Last edited:
Yea no problem... I just wanted to make u sweat...:cool:
N ^^^ was right.. gospel sample... u can tell when it comes to the "suffering was the price that paid for paradise"
2:24 is the part ur lookin for

As for how i found it i broke down the parts of the singing.. n what stuck out the most to me was the...."He Proved It"
So i knew it was gospel.... then... he proved it... went to search that 5 mins...
2 versions of the song.. one is older but sounded close.. i just stopped listen after 45 secs n gave the newer 1 a listen..
-which sounded way closer

Good luck on ur next one tho

hey, i really appreciate this. Thanks for being a great contributor on this great site. Also thanks for sharing your sample searching techniques. I will def reference in the future if i'm in a situation like this again.

Back