I hate Fruity Loops. Here's why. Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrancisCares

Does anybody else have a passionate hatred for Fruity Loops?

I know some very respected people out there who use it as their main weapon, but seriously, Fruity Loops is for kids.

I myself upgraded from hardware. The first drum machine I bought was a Roland 606. I have owned a couple samplers until I started upgrading to software.

I messed with Fruity Loops for like a year when it first came around. The last version I've used was 3. I'm sure the newer versions are more user friendly with more features but I think it just makes the art of producing a commodity.

I'm a sample based producer and mostly punch my own drums in using ableton 7 with a slaved app Reason 4. Does anybody else hate Fruity Loops as much as I do?

The "Flip This" board might have not been appropiate for this post, but I think it is somewhat relative.

Last edited:
I agree 100% .. Honestly I believe FL users should be culled for the good of the producing community.

You cant really rate fruity loops (fl studio) enless you've used the newer versions there totally different! i love fruity its not what you use its the way you use stuff i fink anyway!

noblewordz said:
I agree 100% .. Honestly I believe FL users should be culled for the good of the producing community.

I agree.

(lmao)

Fruity Loops is that aluminum bat trying to get into the pros, he's unaware that he's outlawed from the real deal and is recycable. Sucks to be him.

^You forgot your shameless plug to your myspace page that time, my dude.

"What you think about you bring about. Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head." -Lisa Nichols

smh at last version you used was version 3.

your opinion=:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

YOu know, i get so sick of the "FL sucks" rants and raves, its so pathetic. My thing is, it doesnt matter what you use be it Fl or Reason or whatever, its the end product. In short, stop whining, stop hating, and stfu and make good music,damn !!!!

jeffery225 said:
YOu know, i get so sick of the "FL sucks" rants and raves, its so pathetic. My thing is, it doesnt matter what you use be it Fl or Reason or whatever, its the end product. In short, stop whining, stop hating, and stfu and make good music,damn !!!!
Fam, is that your stu in the pic, or you just admiring?

man let me stop you here.........ok i been making beats for like 3 years...when i first started my boy had fl3 so i learned from there....it was simple but i made the music i wanted to make...fast forward to now i still use fl7 i know mad things about it to make it sound just like if i was using cubase, reason and so on...i do have a midi keyboard, mixer, turntable, monitors and stuff. I have made heat i have SOLD my FL beats for 100-200 dollars a track. I have heard mad peoples on here and on other sites who use mpc, reason4 , ect and and they sound like they made it on fl3.....i say its all about what you know,and how u use the program.....

I necessarily do not think I'm hating. Fruity Loops enables artists like Soulja Boy to make music. I'm not saying, "F Soulja Boy/He sucks" I'm just using it as an example. If you have just a little bit of common sense you can clearly see Soulja Boy's music is mindless, disrespects hip hop, and is clearly unaware of the artists before him...and it was all made on fruity loops...think about it...

you can also make mindless music on a MPC or any other piece of hardware... its all about the person behind the instrument... check the myspace

FrancisCares said:
I necessarily do not think I'm hating. Fruity Loops enables artists like Soulja Boy to make music. I'm not saying, "F Soulja Boy/He sucks" I'm just using it as an example. If you have just a little bit of common sense you can clearly see Soulja Boy's music is mindless, disrespects hip hop, and is clearly unaware of the artists before him...and it was all made on fruity loops...think about it...

And then you leave out other people like 9th Wonder who use FL Studio, and let's not forget the other 1,000's of producers who use it, and churn out top notch product.

I could give a **** less what a producer uses to make a beat, as long as it's hot. The equipment doesn't make the producer, remember that. You can bang out your own drums all day on an MP, Roland or w/e your weapon of choice, and turn out trash.

And, you can also manually input your own drums in FL as well, if that suits your fancy.

So, stfu, make your beats the way you like them, and leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back