Thread: How to use Reason 6 & Recyle to Sample the best way.

Beats4Beats4Beats is online now Registered User
    Thanks

How to use Reason 6 & Recyle to Sample the best way.

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey. Im thinking about doing a detailed video/turtorial on sampling in Reason, showing the GREAT capabilities in both workflow, speed and tools for creativity.

I think, apart from the non existent timestretch, Reason is very underlooked on how good of a sampling engin it CAN be.

I am convinced many people who starts out with FL-studioes just stick with it, because they know they way around in the software, but when its all set and done, i have to claim for most people doing alot of advanced chops, (not just looping) and making their own beats, Reason & Recycle can be used as a beast if know how.

I think if you take one producer, gives him FL, 2 years past and the guy would have come so far, but i think if that same producer tried Reason, he would have become better.

Its subjectiv tho.. anyway, would any people here like to see such a video? or do you think maybe people could benefit from a quick dive into possibilities.

tylawdaboss is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    I'd love to see the vid bro. Been dying to see how sampling/chopping is done in reason 6. Are you using Reason/Recycle or just Reason?
    "The wise man can play the role of the fool...but the fool can never play the role of a wise man"

Beats4Beats4Beats is online now Registered User
    Thanks
    Cool, i will try to get it done soon...

I use Reason 6 & Recycle to chop with. You gotto have a slicer and use dr.rex.

jay.are is offline the 10th letter
    Thanks
    I would enjoy it, do it.

Thread Information