How bout an- (FP) - MAGAZINE!!

im willing to contribute as much as i would possibly can - if any body has read a scratch mag knows how the layout of things would be,i have a rough table of contents ready for proof readin in anything ,
i have a couple of ideas if there any writters willin to do research an willin to put an article together -it would be nice if theres any weekly voulteers so theres not jus a particuluar writer that writes the same article over an over will have producers from (fp) to share there wisdom an knoledge that comes with trial an error write an article like a current event in away for us producers to expose are hard earned gifts that r skills that become ours traits

Are you talkin about actually printing this or is this going to be an online PDF type thing?

Wait till its that time of the month again for truth, he will be writing some hate for each and every producer on this board in his 'FP Magazine' i can see it now...

I'd write something

I got an A in my English/Writing class when I was in college.
Doesn't mean I'm any good though. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd write something

I got an A in my English/Writing class when I was in college.
Doesn't mean I'm any good though. LOL
what article would you be interested inn

(frontlines) -new up comin producers on fp an other places like youtube exposed on there talents an qualities that they bring to the table + the equipment they use an a lil bio bout them an how music changed his or her lives!

(hiphop on high alert)daily events an have current affairs posted in certain cities where certain producers are getting exposed ,what hip hop is contributing an whos doing what an which producers are working with what mc's etc..

(record pool)given tips to newbies bout the industry clearin samples ,what a&r's look for - being organized professionaly .

(in control)fp producers who buy certain equipment showcase pros an cons of software an hardware - what producers use what type of equipment !

(sampling tips an tricks/ an daily run threw of classic samples that were used for certain beats an how they were fliped -basicly a post of good ALBUMS too sample from /listen too etc..

Sounds like a good idea still, but I hope you guys are prepared for all the effort and organization skills needed to really do it well. I would cop one lol.

Sounds like a good idea still, but I hope you guys are prepared for all the effort and organization skills needed to really do it well. I would cop one lol.
i jus need a hand full of passionate people who are willing to put the effort in like my self .if theres any voulunteer writters pm please it would help to try get this project off the ground .peace

i would contribute i have a done a few articles on eastsideboxing,
and i have an essay thats been sitting on my desktop for years about the evolution of technology in sampling. dunno would be up for somTING yah semme.

oh yeah if i was on word it would all work out

I like the idea and I am slightly more litterrate than a mongoloid so I will write reviews or whatever if you throw me a few ideas of **** to write about at first so I can get a feel for what you are looking for.

Back