How bout an- (FP) - MAGAZINE!!

THETRUTH529

I HAVE AN IDEA ! I use to love buying scratch magazine everymonth
it had evrything a upcomin producer or jus a producer that wants to be relavent wth his times an everything that comes with being a producer or music period -any body with any good ideas ,drop your 2 sense - it would help!

i know this aint this section to post this-

it seems like the section to post it -cause theres alot of good input in this section

- 10 page digital magazine made in adobe reader - plus we can print !!

I HAVE AN IDEA ! I use to love buying scratch magazine everymonth
it had evrything a upcomin producer or jus a producer that wants to be relavent wth his times an everything that comes with being a producer or music period -any body with any good ideas ,drop your 2 sense - it would help!

i know this aint this section to post this-

it seems like the section to post it -cause theres alot of good input in this section

- 10 page digital magazine made in adobe reader - plus we can print !!

Learning to spell might be a good idea before you start a magazine.. My "2 sense".

.... Its cents BTW... :cool:

All you do is talk sh*t to everyone on here TRUTH. Now you want to have a magazine involving the people here...

not sure what the magazine would be about... this site? producing? hip-hop?

idk, i'm glad you're dropping off the bullshyt and finally trying something positive here but i cant say anything about this idea before i know the whole deal.

lol i was like damn fat tony u did him like that? then read gilson's thing and said oooooooh ok, i get it now.

like the idea. but could be too much for too little.

i do feel that we need/should have an article page. to get guys to volunteer and make some articles. that sounds cool dont it?

and yeah i would keep this in the sample section for the meenwhile, just let it grow for a bit here.

you put it in the main forum it will turn into a picture book full of "fails" and possibly turn into a RSE is mega-great and end up everyone being a devil worshiper.

anyways good stuff brother

you put it in the main forum it will turn into a picture book full of "fails"
anyways good stuff brother

..all im saying .... coffee table book full of noob fails. .. even tho i dont have a coffee table.. it would be hilarous for other producers to look and laugh at..

ie, monitors are screens just so you know.. etc, etc,. this place is full of them.
that ish would be funny.
..but serioulsy print is too costly so idk how it would work out unless u could sell hella ad space in your monthly release.

i have an idea bout it ! its going to be similiar too scratch ilove the way they presented the mag , wit 2 diff covers of diffe producers

(frontlines) -new up comin producers on fp an other places like youtube exposed on there talents an qualities that they bring to the table + the equipment they use an a lil bio bout them an how music changed his or her lives!

(hiphop on high alert)daily events an have current affairs posted in certain cities where certain producers are getting exposed ,what hip hop is contributing an whos doing what an which producers are working with what mc's etc..

(record pool)given tips to newbies bout the industry clearin samples ,what a&r's look for - being organized professionaly .

(in control)fp producers who buy certain equipment showcase pros an cons of software an hardware - what producers use what type of equipment !

(sampling tips an tricks/ an daily run threw of classic samples that were used for certain beats an how they were fliped -basicly a post of good ALBUMS too sample from /listen too etc..

these r jus a few sections of the magazine that it will incorporate!

any ideas speak up !!

Last edited:
good ideas there i must admit.
i had a vision - i got it from scratch mainly -they inspired me to contribute- cause they influenced me too buy my first mpc 1000-an it would nice if we can produce something that can help other fellow upcoming producers or any body who loves music -ya fell me- cause everybody always needs a lil bit a help once a while an the knoledge to gain from it would be priceless like all the 10 scratch mags that give advice on everything - issues 10-20

Last edited:
i had a vision - i got it from scratch mainly -they inspired me to contribute- cause they influenced me too buy my first mpc 1000-an it would nice if we can produce something that can help other fellow upcoming producers or any body who loves music -ya fell me- cause everybody always needs a lil bit a help once a while an the knoledge to gain from it would be priceless like all the 10 scratch mags that give advice on everything - issues 10-20
i thought u said we were all mediocre beat makers... why would you want us in your magazine?

i dont know who this rse is but when i went to the rap rnb section for the first time in weeks if not months, its talk about rse, carnage, mods banning, coming back under new names and blah blah. not sure but sounds like the type of person who is like cancer to the site. i like the idea truth, ppl will brainstorm and hopefully get it on its feet. sounds like you would have to come out of pocket on it tho, how much do you see it costing?

it should be linked to future producers but no about it. yah semme. maybe 6 guys are on here are eledgable for a interview. should think outside the box/site. email some other producers and other dj's mainstream and underground. making this place profile bigger is better, basicly.

instead of interviews for fans, for producers I.E. more technical and edcated look on it.

i dont know who this rse is but when i went to the rap rnb section for the first time in weeks if not months, its talk about rse, carnage, mods banning, coming back under new names and blah blah. not sure but sounds like the type of person who is like cancer to the site. i like the idea truth, ppl will brainstorm and hopefully get it on its feet. sounds like you would have to come out of pocket on it tho, how much do you see it costing?
well the last 3 months i have ventured to "the forum that wont be named" and it was like a damn play ground. RSE was a arrogant troll dude who dissagreed with everybody....his answer usually ended up with him clearly being the greatest producer alive. pretty pointless poster.

this also leads to why i wouldnt want the magazine (hypothetically) to talk or give alot of attention to the forum dudes becuase it turns into a attention seeking war. guy with the most posts wins basicly...like some guy's (who's name i dont remember) sig has e-rep + over 2000 posts + no life = super producer which is what would exactly happen.

Back