Hottest Southern Track ever 2 touch dis board!!!

$tr8 up said:
lmao...ok guy.... dont b a fag about it,
i heard da 1st scrub dat told me dat
I bet he knows how to read and write though. Can we say the same about you? Never in a million years.

the beat is good. but it damn sure aint **** i never heard before. it sound just like some **** david banner did for my homeboy.... nice try but it aint the best

cant understand why u fags hatin this **** is crazy.
Get 8Ball&Mjg on that ish throw a screwed hook in and that ish would get played in every club.
Propz

that sh!t go hard .........i wouldnt go around sayin its that hardest down south beat ever to touch this forum cuz i got down south beats thatll blow it out tha water in 8 bars..........lol but yeah i though it was coo my dude ........ but other dude knows what hes talkin about niggaz that act cocky one here get no luv ..... i allready tried that sh!t and got hated on tough.......lol ........... but yeah tha 8 bar build up at tha end of tha loop could cum a lil harder and tha kik could be a lil louder but other than that is coo wit me

Don't look for props here. You will be disappointed. Technically your beat was good. Unfortunately like it has been said many time, it's nothing that hasn't been heard. Since you are starting out you have the chance to try little new things.

Back